best prices on flavorings (and other DIY Sup)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Who’s got the best prices online for DIY flavoring? I've been trying to find a good place to shop. Some seem to have really expensive shipping prices even though their in the same country as me. I’m kinda new and have only been picking up flavorings at my local vape shop, but they don’t have everything I need and are always out of flavors I want. I live in the USA.

Does anyone buy flavorings from eBay or Amazon?

eikon

slave to the comma
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
TPA/TFA has good prices and shipping (at least within CA) 40oz+ order of assorted flavors and bases, shipped for $10.20, I'd call that reasonable. Well, if it gets here intact, fingers crossed, I'll find out Thursday after. I've been tempted many times by onestopdiyshop, but for some reason never pulled the trigger. Most of my supplies so far have been from Wizard Labs (if you can get an order in, well worth the wait for there nic, imho).

I order alot of things off eBay, but, I'd think twice about getting something I will be inhaling.

Last edited:

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
TPA/TFA has good prices and shipping (at least within CA) 40oz+ order of assorted flavors and bases, shipped for $10.20, I'd call that reasonable. Well, if it gets here intact, fingers crossed, I'll find out Thursday after. I've been tempted many times by onestopdiyshop, but for some reason never pulled the trigger. Most of my supplies so far have been from Wizard Labs (if you can get an order in, well worth the wait for there nic, imho).

I order alot of things off eBay, but, I'd think twice about getting something I will be inhaling.

I guess shipping is just a lot for liquid orders. I had a cart full with 68 bucks worth of stuff from ecigexpress yesterday and the shipping came to 13 bucks... I thought that was a little much, but I guess not.

I've gotten more weight from father away places that had cheaper shipping than that. I don't know, it was a little confusing. And you gotta buy over 100 bucks to get free shipping, lot of ecig vendors usually do free shipping over 50 bucks.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
There are I believe 4 or 5 shipping options at the bottom of the cart page on that site. You should have other options there that are less than 13 unless you bought heavy liquid items like nic bottles etc. It defaults to your highest price option. Over 60 usually gets you free shipping which may have changed because they have improved their shipping materials and don't want your flavorings/stuff to spill.

I guess shipping is just a lot for liquid orders. I had a cart full with 68 bucks worth of stuff from ecigexpress yesterday and the shipping came to 13 bucks... I thought that was a little much, but I guess not.

I've gotten more weight from father away places that had cheaper shipping than that. I don't know, it was a little confusing. And you gotta buy over 100 bucks to get free shipping, lot of ecig vendors usually do free shipping over 50 bucks.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread