Best prices on genuine Joyetech batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenu2112

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Nashville
So after some bad experiences with the last couple of knockoff batteries I've bought, I'm looking for a vendor who has the best prices on actual Joyetech batteries. I usually use regular 650's, not twists. I've done some shopping around but there's SO many vendors out there nowadays. Anybody know offhand where the best deals on plain ol' batteries are right now?
:blush:

jsk3693

Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
Can't say it's the best deal (haven't shopped around that much) but litecigusa carries genuine joyetech with reasonably priced and fast shipping. I've always gotten great service from them; my first order included a car to usb adapter but I was sent an AC wall adapter. They sent a replacement the next day and told me to keep the mispicked item.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
So after some bad experiences with the last couple of knockoff batteries I've bought, I'm looking for a vendor who has the best prices on actual Joyetech batteries. I usually use regular 650's, not twists. I've done some shopping around but there's SO many vendors out there nowadays. Anybody know offhand where the best deals on plain ol' batteries are right now?
:blush:

Hi Xenu,

Sorry to hear that, sometimes its just bad luck.
I bought my first five batteries from Litecig on June 19th 2012 and their still working (Joyetech).
On the 650, Litecig may have the best price. Joye ego-t Manual Switch Battery

If you want to consider an up-grade, this is a nice battery that I like, for not much more. Joyetech eGo-T 2 Upgrade Battery 1000mAh

I checked Vapingme, Surevape and Hoosierecig and Myvaporstore but nothing better priced.
Good luck

JBL-37

Banana's
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Washington State
The ego-c is a great battery, I have 2 of the 650's and a couple upgrades too. It uses a USB so you don't have to worry about the crappy screw on charger either. I use them as back ups now but they were my daily users for a couple months. Worth the money IMO if you can't find the regulars... Good luck on the hunt!

Joyetech eGo-C 650mAh/1000mAh USB Passthru Batteries - Colors! - Vaping Me

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
You might try EcigExpress | Electronic Cigarettes, e-Liquid and DIY Flavorings They have a screaming deal on the Joye starter kits. Joyetech controls the prices on their dealers, so you're not going to see more than a dollar or two difference in everyone's pricing. These guys have a whole kit for the price of two batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread