Best RDA and RTA for flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
It's said that smaller rda's provide better flavour. I have found that to be true with my igo-l. Dual coils also provide great flavour. Half the battle is getting a good coil (nano coils and micro coils generally work best for flavour IMO) The best rda for flavour in my opinion is my patriot clone.

Now the only rta I have is the kayfun and just like with all clearomizers and tank systems I find that the flavour is muted. Though that may not always be a bad thing. I have tobacco flavours that are way too strong in my rda but are perfect in my kayfun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Not a big dripper but my IGO-L fits the bill, with the right coil and wick.

For RBA/RTAs:
1. Aqua
2. Fogger
3. Taifun
4. Kayfun

1 & 2 are tops for me due to dual coils. Of course you could dual coil all four if u wanted.
There isn't a great deal of distinction between all 4 though, flavorwise. If all u ever had was a kayfun, you'd be quite pleased. It doesn't mute flavors, at least when wicked right.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
Best flavor I've experienced is on my magma rda and KFL rta. The magma beats it though!

My rebuildable tanks and drippers are;
Rta's=genuine KFL, genuine taifun GT, aqua clone, expromizer, Penelope, fogger v4 & v4++, magoo, ithika, aios and a few more I can't remember at the moment.

Rda's=tobh clone 22mm, tobh 28.5mm, magma, quasar, trident, omega, igo L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread