Best Rebuildable Atomizer for Dripping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I have a habit of laying my PV in my lap next to my leg when I'm just kicked back and enjoying life. (not a good idea if your rda has a side air hole) So I use the A7 that gets it's air from the bottom.
    A7 Mini Rebuildable Atomizer Kit - Stainless Steel

OH and, while I was pulling up the link I ordered a 4th one ....... just in case, mind you :lol:

Last edited:

Kyndcookie

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    Lots of people love the eBaron Pro dripper made for the PorVari.

I have an iGo-L and like it pretty well.

I would be one of those people. I own a Pro and a Spiral, and love them both equally. My Spiral lives on a Super T mechanical, and the Pro lives on one of my (suprise.) Provaris. I used to use tanks (Gennys and ViVis). They were nice, but damn I do love to drip. I keep a couple of ProTanks around for when I'm driving, but I always have an eBaron on me. I really dislike rebuilding, especially doing coils. The replacement attys for the eBaron are super simple to install, and the cups can be reused if you wanna. They ain't cheap, but I'm willing to pay for a nice atty. The flavor quality alone is worth the price as far as I'm concerned.

ETA: I lay my mods on their sides all the time. Neither of these has leaked on my in the two months or so of daily use. They do flood, but only when I'm careless about how many drops I put in...

Last edited:

Ken_A

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 13, 2013
    Florida
    If you're a fan of carto-tanks, you may want to look into the Terminator. It's an RDA that can be placed inside a tank so you get the best of both worlds. I can't really compare it to others RBA's, since it's the only one I've tried. But I enjoy it and it fits my needs.
    that or a Diver.. I prefer the diver because you only slide the tank up to lower the hole, not adjust the airflow :)

you forgot to post a link for your's and I cannot find it!!!
    the Diver is at Diver (rebuildable atomizer) and you can probably drip with it... never tried to myself, just use it with my short tanks until I get my atomizer extention.

Is this your's?
    The Terminator RDA Tank, Chrome

elscorcho

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    Treasure Coast, FL
    I have a habit of laying my PV in my lap next to my leg when I'm just kicked back and enjoying life. (not a good idea if your RDA has a side air hole) So I use the A7 that gets it's air from the bottom.
    A7 Mini Rebuildable Atomizer Kit - Stainless Steel

OH and, while I was pulling up the link I ordered a 4th one ....... just in case, mind you :lol:

Sorry to hijack the thread....but.....TJ would you recommend this a first rebuildable?
    (Eric @ DV seems to really like it)

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah

dre4runner

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Santa Clarita
    I have the igo-L and it works great. It's attached to the bagga. I want to buy the nimbus after seeing my nephew's friend blow a humongous cloud with the nimbus. Is it worth it in your opinion to get the nimbus or just stick w/ the igo-L?

Also, this is my first mod and rda so am not used to all this. Used to using the clearo's and still have my original 2 ego c-twists along w/ my evic and vapage vmod xl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread