Best Smok product

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't know which "smok" product will be best for you, but I do agree that you could probably find them all "cheaper." I've heard more good things about the smok procolor than the other two although to be fair, you can hear bad things about any mod.

Is there a reason you are confining yourself to the smok brand? Are you looking for clouds and a great deal of vapor, or a more cigarette like experience. If it's the latter, I would probably look at different types of vapes, if you do want to sub0hm and blow clouds, well smok does specialize in that.

Best of luck deciding.

Anna

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
By the way, there's a Broke Dick ad on this page . It says "No Codes, No Bull****" . Why can dick swear but we can't? :blink:

I was going to post the EXACT same question in the "Site Feedback and Help" forum but thought I might be considered a troublemaker. Anyway - great question. :)

Reactions: Asbestos4004

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
I think I’m going to buy a smok product so please can you tell me which one o f these you think is te best
Al85
Alien 220
Procolor
The al85 costs $85, the Alien $110 and the Procolor $115. Is any of them good enough to pay for it. Which one do you think is the best?
Best way s very subjective. Are you really set on a smok mod? Or are you open to others? The best I can do is recommend my favorite smok mod which is a majesty resin model. And my all day vape is a voopoo drag resin.

Attachments

• 6D0EE110-1D51-484F-AC69-402E988EC1DD.jpeg
    6D0EE110-1D51-484F-AC69-402E988EC1DD.jpeg
    554.6 KB · Views: 15

E_Lion

Feb 4, 2018
Best way s very subjective. Are you really set on a smok mod? Or are you open to others? The best I can do is recommend my favorite smok mod which is a majesty resin model. And my all day vape is a voopoo drag resin.
Well, what do you think of the Vaporesso Tarot nano or the Vaporesso Swag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread