Best Sub-Ohm Tank on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3ebmike

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2015
I've even chain vaped just to get some of the liquid out for about 5-10 mins straight on my SMOK M80 which has two internal 18650s that are rechargeable with the Tri coil and quad coil. So I really think the best bet for batteries is just get something with a high amp rating like the Sony VTC 4s If you are that worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
I have... the atlantis, atlantis 2, atlantis mega, triton, Arctic, ISUB and ISUB G, subtank nano, mini and plus, herakles, 2 crown tanks and the TFV4, oh and the morph tank from eciggity.

Big clouds and huge flavor TFV4 hands down... honestly a bit too much for me so I built a dual coil on the RBA deck and I love it.

great overall construction... bullet proof tank... the uwell crown... I have had dry hits galore, I hate the taste of the stainless steel coils, and haven't had any luck with the RBA section... yet anyway... I wanted this tank to be my favorite... it isn't

ISUB G... love love love this tank... coils are crazy easy to rewick or rebuild and the vapor/flavor is amazing at only 25 watts.

SUBTANK... will always have a place in my rotation... some juices just taste amazing on the new vertical coils... really a nice saturated smooth vape at 35 watts on the .5 ohm coil.

Arctic... not impressed

Herakles... great flavor and vapor... I gave it to my GF because I only have a finate amount of differet coils I am willing to buy.

Morph tank... use the coils from the subtank, delta 2, atlantis or the included RDA deck... I have it set u to use the subtank coils at the moment.. its better than the stock subtank.

just my 2 pennies.

Andrew Rogers

Sep 28, 2015
Eugene, OR
I am looking to get a great sub-ohm tank. I just got rid of my Aspire Atlantis and I would like another tank. I am going to buy a 70-100 watt battery also. I have no price range so please shoot me some good devices. I DON'T WANT TO BUILD

Thanks and happy vaping
Robert

There are so many options out there, it's not even funny. Here is my opinion but it all comes down to personal preference...

I would recommend the Kanger subtank (mini or plus) if you're looking for a great tank that works perfectly up to 40 watts or so on the RBA deck (probably higher depending on your build).

If you want something a little beefier, I'd suggest the HorizonTech Phantom tank. The premade coils are a .2 ohm which I personally run at 70 watts and I love the production that it puts out. There is a RBA included with the tank as well. It has some really cool features such as a side fill port so you don't have to remove the tank to fill, a mechanical cooling system, adjustable airflow, etc. It's a big tank and sturdy. I'll see if I can include a pic without having to mess with the lights in here...
WIN_20151005_09_07_43_Pro.jpg

It didn't come out so well, but you get the idea.

I have... the atlantis, atlantis 2, atlantis mega, triton, Arctic, ISUB and ISUB G, subtank nano, mini and plus, herakles, 2 crown tanks and the TFV4, oh and the morph tank from eciggity.

Big clouds and huge flavor TFV4 hands down... honestly a bit too much for me so I built a dual coil on the RBA deck and I love it.

great overall construction... bullet proof tank... the uwell crown... I have had dry hits galore, I hate the taste of the stainless steel coils, and haven't had any luck with the RBA section... yet anyway... I wanted this tank to be my favorite... it isn't

ISUB G... love love love this tank... coils are crazy easy to rewick or rebuild and the vapor/flavor is amazing at only 25 watts.

SUBTANK... will always have a place in my rotation... some juices just taste amazing on the new vertical coils... really a nice saturated smooth vape at 35 watts on the .5 ohm coil.

Arctic... not impressed

Herakles... great flavor and vapor... I gave it to my GF because I only have a finate amount of differet coils I am willing to buy.

Morph tank... use the coils from the subtank, delta 2, atlantis or the included RDA deck... I have it set u to use the subtank coils at the moment.. its better than the stock subtank.

just my 2 pennies.
What mod do you use for these tanks?

1ceCreamMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
New York
ive been vaping on my project sub ohm saucecode for a few days now and it is absolutely amazing. not one dry hit. And the cloud production is insane. Plus it takes coils from a bunch of different sub ohm tanks. definitely worth checking out.

EDIT: Sorry guys, didnt realize i had already posted in here so this is kind of a double post for this topic

Last edited:

3ebmike

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2015
No other tank will compare to the SMOK TFV4, not the sauce code, or any others. I would order it through this link. Seems reliable and you get the full kit. I'm telling you or anyone else who wants a tank that will give you a near identical RDA experience (you can chain smoke this thing at 90+watts) and the vapor production is insane.. Literally smoke just pours out of my mouth I've used I'd say every popular sub ohm tank on the market, I'm good buddies with the guy who runs the local vape store aroud here so I'll try out the latest and greatest. I honestly think the SMOK TFV4 for what it does should be priced in the 60$+ area but it's wonderful they are still staying within price range while being competitive while blowing competition out of the water.. but anywhoo I'd use that site and order one.. the quicker you get it the better!

This one as well
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smok-TFV4-T...90f98d&pid=100338&rk=7&rkt=30&sd=151831362873

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread