Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Vaperite - steeps and makes most of his own tobaccos - sells samples My choices are APV Tobacco, Rou's Toasted Hazelnut Tobacco, Perique Tobacco

Want2Vape - Steeps and makes all his own tobaccos - sells samples My choices are Alcazar, Acid Blondie and Red Pirate.

Are those sweet, not IMO Red Pirate has a sweetness to it, but all the above are my pics for great tobacco vapes

John Edwards

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Tunnell Hill, GA
Vaperite - steeps and makes most of his own tobaccos - sells samples My choices are APV Tobacco, Rou's Toasted Hazelnut Tobacco, Perique Tobacco

Want2Vape - Steeps and makes all his own tobaccos - sells samples My choices are Alcazar, Acid Blondie and Red Pirate.

Are those sweet, not IMO Red Pirate has a sweetness to it, but all the above are my pics for great tobacco vapes

thats it.. i cant wait any longer! ive been wanting to try these little steeped tobacs so damn bad..LMAO lord willing, im gonna order some tonight. i was upset cuz i couldnt make my alien visions order last week, but its ok, im gonna take a quick little detour down organic st and see how that goes. mmmm cant wait! ill post my opinion on them hopefully in a few days..

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
That's it, I'm going to have to get some Vaperite very soon. I've been wanting to try them for months, but they kept sliding to the bottom of the list for some reason. Do they offer discount codes?

Not sure if he gives the discount on the smapler pack or not, but 10% coupon code is VR10. You definitely should try his juices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread