Best Tank for Regulated Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingMonkey

Jul 23, 2014
United States
Hey all,

I have recently been cigarette free for 3 months after having fallen off track for a few months again. Yikes! I have been vaping constantly on my stingray mech with an omega rda, and I must say, it is beyond annoying when I go out to a party or a friends house because the rda leaks in my pocket and dripping constantly is a pain in the ..... I am thinking about getting an ileaf 50w box mod and an aspire atlantis. Any recommendations are welcome for either of those, but does that seem like a good setup? My price range is around $80. Thanks!

Bjorhyn

Verified Member
Oct 20, 2014
Colorado
First off, congrats on the milestone!!

Secondly, my first recommendation (seeing as you're already rebuilding) is going to be the Lemo.
Super easy to build on, intense flavor, crazy airflow customizability, 5ml capacity, suits well to sub ohm and above vaping, and boasts a $30-$35 price tag. Also comes in a smaller 2.5 ml tank, the Lemo Drop.

One and only downside, you can't access the build deck without draining the tank. It's a small price to pay for an excellent vape.

Bjorhyn

Verified Member
Oct 20, 2014
Colorado
I have no experience rebuilding RTA's. What gauge of wire should I use? I have been using 26g kanthal for the past year or so on my RDA's, but I don't know how well that will work. Also, how is wicking on RTA's? I'm a bit nervous about taking that next step.

Depending on what ohms you end up wanting, 26 is a pretty good standard.
I use 24 for most of my Lemos, typically around .7 ohms. If you go higher ohms, especially on a mech, thinner wire would be a good investment.

Building and wicking RTA's is generally pretty straight forward. There's a slight learning curve for wicking, but nothing 15 minutes on YouTube and a half hour of practice won't help. It's not nearly as daunting as it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread