The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best tanks for Vision Spinner 2?

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by NicksCloud, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NicksCloud

NicksCloud Senior Member Verified Member

May 13, 2014
    USA
    Hi everyone! I'm currently using the Vamo V5 with an Aspire Nautilus and it's working great BUT it's not always an ideal setup for me when I travel. I have the Kanger ProTank 2 and Innokin iClear16D for my Spinner 2's but am not liking the latter much. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated for my backup units!

2. steved5600

steved5600 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2012
    Dallas, Texas
    The new BDC glass evods are great or the Protank mini types that are also dual coils. Buy the 2ohm heads as the spinners are I believe suppose to use nothing below 2 ohms. Don't have experience with the Iclear so i can't speak to that. On the vamo you should use a full size like the Protank v3 a dual coil and as long as they dont' go below 1.5 ohms your great.

3. H Niemand

H Niemand Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Philly PA
    I used regular evods and mini protanks with 1.8 coils when my spinner worked. I dropped it on concrete and that was that. I did have decent success with these before clumsy came to visit.

4. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Kanger T3S (or MT3S for metal clad) is a nice fit on the Spinner. Bottom single coil, like the PT2, vapes about the same.

Kanger MT3s/T3s

Similar but in pyrex is the ARO, which can be had in single or dual bottom coil.

ARO Bottom Coil Tank

(Lots of other sources, these were just handy, and both good vendors.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.