Best tasting e-bar you have been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
My local shop in Idaho has all tasters in mini pro3 kanger tanks. This is great since I really cannot get any flavor out of most the cheapo plastic ones most shops seam to use. The best I have seen in the 100s of shops I have visited was atl vaping in Douglassville, GA. All in kayfuns or drippers. I travel the states and would like to know what stellar ebars you have visited. Thank you.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I have been to exactly 3 tasting bars, so my experience isn't that wide. The BEST was a new shop called Viral Vapes in Suwanee, GA, with all liquids presented for testing in Aspire K1 tanks. They had Dr. Crimmy's too, which finally gave me a chance to try the stuff without committing to 60mL. They're using Crimmy's as their house juice and will mix the nic to order, selling 15/30mL bottles too.

Reactions: dhood

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
AltSmoke in Cincinnati has two locations. Each has a flavor sample bar with approximately 75 flavors from several different manufacturers. They use mostly dual bottom coil clearomizers on eGo batteries, but some of the higher end flavors use rebuildable tank atomizers.

cbk

cincinnati-lg.jpg

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
Vapor H&R in Hopkinsville, KY uses eGo One tanks and mods for testers. Some with 1.0 and others with the .5 coils. The employees use latex gloves when handling the tanks and will use alcohol pads to wipe them down. Individually wrapped silicone drip tip covers are used for your safety. I don't think I've ever spent less than 30 minutes in the shop as they carry 80 different juices.

stoneygirl

Jul 24, 2015
Kansas City
The shop we first started going to, vapor world, has over 100 different flavors out to test in arctic tanks and have box mods available to use with them. my fave shop is alohma. They have all house flavors in vivi nova tanks, and all premiums are available drip to test and they have store provided setups for that. We can go in and sit for hours trying house and premiums, and chatting with our buddy Mark and the rest of the guys there.

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
I really like the way some of these places have put in the extra effort for a great customer experience. I wish I could find one around here that went over the top like that.
I've been to several in my area and although most are pretty good I think that the ambience is really what's missing from most.
Ultimately I would like to see one that pairs beverages with vapes (maybe some bar games/sports bar). A place tbat makes people want to hang out instead of 90% of customers grabbing what they need and going. I don't really drink but a "watering hole like" place would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread