best tasting refill liquid source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dale5671

Jun 28, 2010
indiana usa
Just ordered a dual kit Joyce ego for my wife and I. Now I heard the samples carts they come with aren't the best so I ordered some empties. I smoke Camels and the wife smokes Kool menthol. I saw some reviews on you tube on puresmokers camel 24 mg and a good menthol review, but when I went to puresmokers i didn't see them. What's a good place to buy usa made liquids that taste the best. I know personal preference from one person to the next varies.
Thanks in advance!

jayquik03

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2010
syracuse
all i ever hear about for the price and taste is TastyVapor.us i ordered from them yesterday so I wont have an opinion until end of the week. Are you strictly looking for tobacco flavors? IMO for the menthol, Your just not gonna get what your looking for, But i've only tried 4 menthol flavors from 4 different places. Dont think i'll try another :( just gonna stick to the sweet flavors for a bit. check out tastyvapor tho the price is unbeatable especially if you buy your 1oz bottle w/ high nicotine then buy some 2oz doublers or 4oz doublers and mix them in to lower the nicotine level. (doublers = flavor only)

dale5671

Jun 28, 2010
indiana usa
all i ever hear about for the price and taste is TastyVapor.us i ordered from them yesterday so I wont have an opinion until end of the week. Are you strictly looking for tobacco flavors? IMO for the menthol, Your just not gonna get what your looking for, But i've only tried 4 menthol flavors from 4 different places. Dont think i'll try another :( just gonna stick to the sweet flavors for a bit. check out tastyvapor tho the price is unbeatable especially if you buy your 1oz bottle w/ high nicotine then buy some 2oz doublers or 4oz doublers and mix them in to lower the nicotine level. (doublers = flavor only)

Hi, just looking for regular tobacco flavor.

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
Try some 555 - I get my Dekang 555 from electronic Ash....they're a registered supplier here....scroll down for the links in the supplier section.

I get my daily vape...also 555, from Nhaler.com....also a registered supplier....the Kent and the Virginia Tobacco (honey flavor) are also real good from Nhaler. Drew's juice - in my opinion - is the best.

Be prepared..... you are gonna get loads of suggestions. Taste varies dependng on the person. :)

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread