SUPER NOOB!!! Need some PURESMOKER E-Liquid Advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I am such a newb I havnt even received my first DS901 & RN4081 yet but they are on the way... What I would like to know is some reviews on PURESMOKER.com e-liquid as I have been a Camel & Marlboro smoker for way to darn long... any ideas on best flavor/strength and effect on atomizers or where they get the juice from would be very much appreciated... would love to be a loyal puresmoker head as I am a local cali boy... also when ordering I notice the codes for free shipping on the site dont seem to work maybe someone can help... TY TY TY :confused:

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Hiya, welcome to the forum.

There are reviews on Puresmoker eliquid on the reviews board, here's one of them - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/6125-cash-juice-review.html

You won't find one that tastes like tobacco I'm afraid, vapour has a different taste to smoke. There are loads of much nicer flavours though, try a few and find ones that suit you. You'll be surprised how adventurous you can become with vaping.

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
from puresmoker.com , i have tried the Clove ( good and tasty , not quite clove flavored , it kind of tastes like gingerbread mixed with tobacco ) the PinaColada (SP? really good , really sweet , more of a coconut flavor ) and the True Menthol ( my favorite so far , strong peppermint flavor , good throat hit ) i was a menthol smoker for a few years , and this is pretty damn close

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Thank you for your input I had ordered some supplies at the moment still a victim of the Analog until my shipments arrive I have purchased a DSE901 & RN4081 as my first trial E-Cig's might as well try the PEN & Mini based on all the opinions I have read here... I also ordered a sample pack of CLOUD9 E-Liquid but after reading some reviews I guess its just Johnson Creek repackaged so I have that going for me but I know for sure I will be ordering a sample pack from PURESMOKER based on all the wonderful reviews I have read about his product and the fact that hes not only local to my San Diego dwelling a** but is also a very active member here and was quick to show me his flavor reviews good or bad and that really impressed me...

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Right now, all I've tried is the CaSH Cola, but, I've gotta say, it's really great, in my opinion! I received it this afternoon, and I refilled one of my empty carts w/ it immediately.

It's really smooth, and more full-bodied than I thought it would be. Once it really gets heated up, you really get a great flavor.

I definitely want to give Riskee a shot, along with a few others.

Can't wait for those new flavors to get here, Spikey. Now that I've actually tried one of the flavors, I'm particularly anxious to try others.

Right now, all I've tried is the CaSH Cola, but, I've gotta say, it's really great, in my opinion! I received it this afternoon, and I refilled one of my empty carts w/ it immediately.

It's really smooth, and more full-bodied than I thought it would be. Once it really gets heated up, you really get a great flavor.

I definitely want to give Riskee a shot, along with a few others.

Can't wait for those new flavors to get here, Spikey. Now that I've actually tried one of the flavors, I'm particularly anxious to try others.

Did you get the email confirmation? I sent them priority yesterday so they should be there today or tomorrow. I sent you the rest of my cash cola (I liked it.. but it was too mild for me) so it is good to know you like the cash cola lol :) I think that one was 16MG strength. If I mixed that with VG (cause of the PG allergy) I would have tasted nothing :(

BamBamTam

Nov 9, 2010
Florida
Always looking for tobacco taste in all e-liquids. Johnson creek being my favorite. But I ventured out and really loved Menthol Ice from Puresmoker but they don't carry it anymore. If anyone knows where I can get it, please let me know.
PURESMOKER has many great flavors and I have yet to try them all, however, I did get a new one today.
KARMA SCOTCH is great. Somehow reminds me of tobacco yet with a hint of butterscotch, not to sweet at all and a great throat hit with a low nicotine.
Going to try Caronlina Blend next. Any help with the more tobacco type flavors would be helpful.
Thanks everyone.
P.S. I did try Fire and Ice from Puresmoker but smells like perfume to me. Mix of menthol and cinnamon. If you like Menthol flavors, you might like this one. But hard to get out of your atty.
FROM A TOBACCO LOVER, TRY KARMA SCOTCH, my first venture away from tobacco based liquids.
E-Cig smoker for three years.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Hello. I am new to this forum and new to vaping. Just a little over a week now. Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase, but would like something with a better flavor. Been smoking Marlboro Silver 72s, which is the shorter version of the Marlboro Ultra Lights. I want a smooth, slightly sweet tobacco flavored liquid, with a good, but smooth throat hit. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread