Best tasting vg/pg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I don't know about "the best tasting VG & PG", because the answer to that will vary, since it'll be based upon personal opinion. However, I regularly buy VG & PG by the gallon jugs from Bulk Apothecary online, for my own DIY and what I make for friends and relatives. Many others on here also buy theirs from BA. The brand of each they sell is Nature's Own, and IMO it's very high quality, always clear as water, and never has a weird smell whatsoever. In fact, it has no real smell at all.

Since you're in NY and Bulk Apothecary is in OH, the S/H should be even lower to you than it is to me in Florida. When I buy 2 gallons of VG (20lbs. worth), I pay just $14.10 for shipping by UPS Ground to me. When I buy 1 gallon of VG + 1 gallon of PG, S/H is just $12.59 since PG only weighs 8 lbs. per gallon jug.

Others on here regularly buy both from Essential Depot (located in FL), and highly recommend theirs as well. If you buy it on Amazon and have Amazon Prime, if I remember correctly, S/H is free on a glycube from them (4 gallons).

When I comparison shopped buying directly from them, plus S/H, (since I'm located in FL, too, it shouldn't be high IMO)...the total cost for the VG + PG + S/H from ED, was quite a bit more than from Bulk Apothecary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread