Best tobbaco flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8danger

Nov 28, 2018
Does anyone know any good tobbaco flavored ejuice? I have been vaping for I think about 2 years now and I always just use other flavors because I haven't found any good tobbaco flavors. I tried American patriot by naked but it was way to harsh. It made me cough everytime even at 3mg. I use a sub ohm tank with .4ohm coils. Im starting to get tired of all the fruity and deserty flavors. I used to smoke cigars and use snus. I mainly used snus but is there anything that would have a similar flavor profile to cigars without the harshness or any other good tobbaco flavors? Thank you!

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Once upon a time some group or other ran a national juice contest, and the winner in the tobacco catagory was a juice called “boba’s bounty” from alien visions. It developed a massive cult following and has recently again become available. It’s not particularly cheap, and they used to have this weird limited production system where you have to get on their website and put in an order for that day before they run out, which could happen fairly quickly. No idea how it works now.

I vaped it years ago and it’s great stuff.

Boba's Bounty

Gr8danger

Nov 28, 2018
Once upon a time some group or other ran a national juice contest, and the winner in the tobacco catagory was a juice called “boba’s bounty” from alien visions. It developed a massive cult following and has recently again become available. It’s not particularly cheap, and they used to have this weird limited production system where you have to get on their website and put in an order for that day before they run out, which could happen fairly quickly. No idea how it works now.

I vaped it years ago and it’s great stuff.

Boba's Bounty
Ok awesome thank you! Just realized you where the one that commented on my other thread thank you for all the help! Just checked it out! Looks like it has great reviews!

Caroline Sparks

Unresolved Status
May 10, 2018
Florida
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered Supplier Associate

SCOTT-3

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london u.k
IMG_20190117_092200.jpg If you can find Absolute these two make for a fine Aromatic vape at very low percentages. Been my go too vape for a few years now.

Reactions: Gr8danger

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Have you tried Natural Extracted Tobaccos?
They do have to be used in rebuildables (RTAs and RDAs), although HHV liquids (some of them) are more friendly on coils.
They can be quite gunky, hence the warning about use in a cartridge coil setup. Using an rta doesn’t make them less gunky it just makes wick replacement affordable.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Yep they can be gunky. Some more than others. Like I said in the HHV range there is some that's surprisingly easy on coils.
For me gunking is for the most part a non issue when comparing the flavor of a NET tobacco to a artificial tobacco.
I've tried 150+ tobacco flavors and still looking for something I actually like. I find them all "not bad but not particularly good either". In contrast I love just about every NET in my collection.

Last edited:

ThrashNeon

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
I'm just getting back into vaping and DIY and I'm also looking for a good tobacco - preferably a nice Camel/turkish blend.

I just received two different "Desert Ship" flavors - Flavour Art and Inawera.

For my first attempt, I've mixed up 10mL of the Inawera with some Capella Vanilla Custard:

Ingredient
ml
Grams
%

Nicotine juice 36 mg (100% PG)

VG dilutant

Total base

Desert Ship (INAWERA)

Vanilla Custard (CAP)

Totals

Strength: 6 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 30/70
Flavor total: 1.31 ml / 1.31g (13.1%)

... and I gotta say I'm very happy with this flavor (shake n vape without any steeping).
Very smooth, nice tobacco flavor, and not overly sweet.
I'm vaping this in an Aegis Legend with Aeromesh tank 0.16 coil at 42W.
Easily an ADV - I'll definitely be making more of this one.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
There's a site called Doodlebugs. He makes NET's. Some of them are quite strong. Some are milder. He has a flavor called Acid Blonde (from the cigar) that is very mild in flavor and just about the tastiest tobacco flavor I've ever had. I've actually had non-vapors ask me what it was.

Gr8danger

Nov 28, 2018
Yep they can be gunky. Some more than others. Like I said in the HHV range there is some that's surprisingly easy on coils.
For me gunking is for the most part a non issue when comparing the flavor of a NET tobacco to a artificial tobacco.
I've tried 150+ tobacco flavors and still looking for something I actually like. I find them all "not bad but not particularly good either". In contrast I love just about every NET in my collection.
Yes I have tried net tabbacos! I have had some good ones! But I did have the gunky coil issue to some degree what is HHV range?

Gr8danger

Nov 28, 2018
I'm just getting back into vaping and DIY and I'm also looking for a good tobacco - preferably a nice Camel/turkish blend.

I just received two different "Desert Ship" flavors - Flavour Art and Inawera.

For my first attempt, I've mixed up 10mL of the Inawera with some Capella Vanilla Custard:

Ingredient
ml
Grams
%

Nicotine juice 36 mg (100% PG)

VG dilutant

Total base

Desert Ship (INAWERA)

Vanilla Custard (CAP)

Totals

Strength: 6 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 30/70
Flavor total: 1.31 ml / 1.31g (13.1%)

... and I gotta say I'm very happy with this flavor (shake n vape without any steeping).
Very smooth, nice tobacco flavor, and not overly sweet.
I'm vaping this in an Aegis Legend with Aeromesh tank 0.16 coil at 42W.
Easily an ADV - I'll definitely be making more of this one.
Cool im not very familiar with diy but I will look into this!

Gr8danger

Nov 28, 2018
There's a site called Doodlebugs. He makes NET's. Some of them are quite strong. Some are milder. He has a flavor called Acid Blonde (from the cigar) that is very mild in flavor and just about the tastiest tobacco flavor I've ever had. I've actually had non-vapors ask me what it was.
Awesome I actually used to smoke acid cigars occasionally I will have to check it out! This one sounds good to me!

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yes I have tried net tabbacos! I have had some good ones! But I did have the gunky coil issue to some degree what is HHV range?
Hhv is a great vendor and has a line of net tobacco's but they are not heavy gunkers. I have tried other nets and they are totally heavy tobacco's, but hhv nets aren't as tobacco forward because they mix their extracts with touches of flavors and they are really good. Dragons fire is their best imo, very clean

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ThrashNeon

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
I just received a couple more tobacco flavors that I'll be testing out:
Desert Ship (Hangsen)
Turkish (TFA)

Just mixed up 30mL of the Hangsen using the same recipe as above.
I like it - it's got a good flavor. It weirdly feels/tastes like a "drier" vape somehow, but still smooth.

I do want to experiment with adding some other flavors/combinations to all of these, and maybe I'll set some aside to steep.. if I can muster up the patience. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread