Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Does anyone know any good tobbaco flavored ejuice? I have been vaping for I think about 2 years now and I always just use other flavors because I haven't found any good tobbaco flavors. I tried American patriot by naked but it was way to harsh. It made me cough everytime even at 3mg. I use a sub ohm tank with .4ohm coils. Im starting to get tired of all the fruity and deserty flavors. I used to smoke cigars and use snus. I mainly used snus but is there anything that would have a similar flavor profile to cigars without the harshness or any other good tobbaco flavors? Thank you!

I would recommend CREAM IV TOBACCO, it is my go tobacco flavor. C.R.E.A.M - IV (60ML)

I'm always on the lookout for a better tobacco. You care to discribe its flavor profile plz? They have no discription of it...

Its a very good blend of a natural tasting tobacco flavoring with cream. I am not sure if the flavoring is natural but it just feels more natural to me. It doesn't have that after taste that makes the tobacco flavoring taste fake. Not sure if you ever notice that with many other tobacco flavored ejuice. They also steep all of the alcohol from their E-Juice so i wonder if that is why. But hopefully i was able to describe it enough lol.

• Useful
Reactions: Fredman1

Boodaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2016
Ohio
I haven't found a NET yet that was any good, or any other concentrate, and I have tried most. The best I have found is from Wizard Labs, and it's called "1950s Era Tobacco" It smells just like a fresh pack of smokes, and is really super freakin close to a cigarette. Almost didn't want to tell anyone so it stays in stock for me lolol. I only add 3-4% to my mix. It's super good. $7 bucks for 1oz. Will last a long time at 3-4%.

Link to both options
Wizard Labs

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
But hopefully i was able to describe it enough lol.
Yes it helped. Thanks :thumb:

I only add 3-4% to my mix.
This concentrates sounds very interesting....What mix you mean?
I see on their site they have this written...."1950's Era Tobacco flavoring concentrate is recommended more as a secondary flavoring component to be added to other primary flavorings"
Have you tried is as a stand alone, or do you mix it in with other mixes?

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I make my own but recently bought Cubano Black from VGOD. I wanted to try it as I seen many talk it up as a good cigar style vape. After trying, I like it. It has nice cigar notes with a creamy finish; very tasty and smooth. They have regular nicotine and salt nicotine, I picked up the 25mg salt nic as I use mainly pods and their regular nic only goes up to 6mg. Buy VGOD Ejuice Cubano Black Online - Official VGOD

Boodaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2016
Ohio
Yes it helped. Thanks :thumb:

This concentrates sounds very interesting....What mix you mean?
I see on their site they have this written...."1950's Era Tobacco flavoring concentrate is recommended more as a secondary flavoring component to be added to other primary flavorings"
Have you tried is as a stand alone, or do you mix it in with other mixes?

Stand alone for me. I usually do a 80/20 or a 70/30 PG/VG mix with 3-4ML of this concentrate, and it turns out pretty great for me. I like less VG because I don't really care for VG sweetness. I would start with 3ML to your mix to start. It's pretty potent.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Stand alone for me. I usually do a 80/20 or a 70/30 PG/VG mix with 3-4ML of this concentrate, and it turns out pretty great for me. I like less VG because I don't really care for VG sweetness. I would start with 3ML to your mix to start. It's pretty potent.
Thanks. I ordered 4 flavors from them..including the 1950s :thumb:
I believe the mix rate is +- 2.5%...?

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Does anyone know any good tobbaco flavored ejuice? I have been vaping for I think about 2 years now and I always just use other flavors because I haven't found any good tobbaco flavors. I tried American patriot by naked but it was way to harsh. It made me cough everytime even at 3mg. I use a sub ohm tank with .4ohm coils. Im starting to get tired of all the fruity and deserty flavors. I used to smoke cigars and use snus. I mainly used snus but is there anything that would have a similar flavor profile to cigars without the harshness or any other good tobbaco flavors? Thank you!
If you use the search function, and check Thread Titles Only, you'll get 61 different threads with Favorite Tobacco in the title. Search Results for Query: favorite tobacco | E-Cigarette Forum

Do the same with Best Tobacco, and you'll get 182 threads. You might want to use the Newer Than parameter to get more recent ones. Some are 8-9 years old, and probably have a bunch of juice not even available any more.

I make my own, so can't be much help. When I started a couple of years ago, I liked Halo's tobaccos (Tribeca mostly), and Indigo's Duke. But I don't really care for them now that I make so much better with NET concentrates. HHV is really well spoken of around these parts, though.

Leash44

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Boise, ID
I've been using HHVs NET tobaccos for over 7 years now. They are fantastic and I've never wanted to switch after finding them. Didn't like any others I tried but haven't tried any in a few years so can't say if there are any others out there as good or better that I might not know about.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Yeah looks like a good one. It is on the expensive side yes.
I'm very reluctant to buy lately. Spent soooo much on soooo many tobaccos already with mediocre results in general. NETs are the closest thing, but even they are worlds apart from tobacco when its combusted.
Damn I wish I never tasted a cigarette :D:facepalm:

• Agree
Reactions: tgs3

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    The best tobacco juice I've tried. I love this juice.
    Godfather
    20190303_071253.jpg

Reactions: Skeebo
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread