Best tropical and fresh juices for the summertime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
Check out Coolcucumber Mint from Nicoticket. Most refreshing vape I have found so far! It's awesome.

I absolutely agree! Coolcucumber Mint is the most unique and refreshing juice I have ever tasted! You should get some while you can!
Also Nicoticket has 2 fruit vapes that are totally slamming flavors "Betelgeuse" and "Gravity" !

Last edited:

RAAng

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2014
PA
Thanks for the suggestion, Im not a fan of tobacco juices but Ill check them out. I came across a company called "velvet cloud vapor" and the summersweet and melonomenon look pretty good, anybody tried those?

Summersweet is good if you like lemon. It is not straight lemon, but that is predominant. It's probably the only juice I've run into so far that does not benefit from endless steeping, as the flavor tends to weaken after a couple weeks. Even after being steeped to long, it's a good emergency juice. I take it with me a lot when I want to have juice with me but don't want to have to debate what I might be in the mood for when the time comes. On the other hand, you don't want it to be the only thing you have with you for a week, because you're going to want something stronger after a tankful.

CloudsinCrowds

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
United States
Not very tropical i guess but two really refreshing liquids are Honey Peary by Vapor Chef and Hobbes Blood by Vapor Chef.
You may enjoy XXX by Buckshot Vapor.
There is a tropical vape by The Steam Co worth trying, the name escapes me sadly.
Dead Mans Party and the Standard is refreshing to me as well quite tart from the lemon but oh so refreshing on the hot summer days.

I am still a huge fine of Roar's Truth Serum, not super tropical other than the coconut. The mouth feel and fullness of that stuff seems tough to match, I have been DIYing a bit trying to clone it, but like most good juices there is more to it than the description and not just the two main flavors of pear and coconut cream really working alone in there. I do not like menthal much, but adding a touch in Serum is really good..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread