Best tutorial on rebuildable atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feightwins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Reno NV
So I've decided it's time to graduate from my 357's which I love, to a rebuildable. Once I got spoiled on the flavor of dripping I could never go back to my cartos or carto tanks. I just ordered my first rebuildable, the Cobra and I want to be well educated by the time it gets here. I'm expecting issues, being that I'm a rookie and would love someone to point me to the best tutorials, either video or written. Thanks!

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
OH welcome to ECF and your about to have a learning experience. Things you will likely need:
Some sort of round object like a drill bit of the size you will need to wrap the mesh.

I do the cig paper method you wrap the coil with cig paper after it is made and been oxidized then wet the mesh with juice or VG wrap a small piece of paper around the mesh tube then wrap a piece of the paper one time around the wick. Then do the coil wrap ofer the paper then dry burn it to burn off the paper then fill with juce..
Other things that will come in handy. Tweezers or needle nose pliers scissors or snips, torch to oxidize the mesh and a paper clip to put the wick on when you oxidize it and patience. Ohm meter is pretty much a must to check you don't have a short.
I'm sure I'm forgetting something but it's kind of late. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread