Best vapor setup for under $100?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im curently vaping

KTS $17.45
18350 bat $5.33 (for 2) DONT STACK
V5 Drip $6.10

That is $28.88 and 10 days for shipping. But i have to admit its pretty nice for the price.

By no means is this the greatest. Bang for the buck WOW. LOL

With locking knob i can actually put this in my front pocket without to much concern, and if i break something i wont cry.

billo

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Wesley Chapel, FL
The Twist puts out plenty of variable voltage. Don't understand why people keep suggesting another battery.

Volts are volts.

You need to try many different atomizers. They're also very cheap to try compared to batteries. I happen to like the old Ego type B atomizer since it has no wicks and a very pure taste. Prefer it to the I16 and the Kanger T2 and T3.

But it may not put out the most vapor. You really have to experiment.

Last edited:

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
Personally, I like the Sigelei Zmax V3 better than the vamo. It's smaller, even in 18650 and it feels more solid. The whole 1 button thing bothers some people, but it really isn't that big of a deal to me. A lot of retailers are offering them around $50-$75, depending on whether you get the device by itself or in a kit with batteries and a charger. It has the same features as the Vamo, but it is telescoping, so you don't have to take tubes off to get it up and going. I got mine when I started to get into RBA's because it will tell you the resistance of an atomizer and just seemed more convienent at the time than using a multimeter.

EDIT: If you want to trade up, you should really go with a device that has variable wattage. If you are used to and comfortable with VV, to me VW is the ultimate because you don't really have o change it constantly. A device like the MVP (while I do like mine) will simply increase the time between charges. Otherwise, you are simply getting a bigger battery.

Last edited:

Nev NYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Bronx, NY
The Twist puts out plenty of variable voltage. Don't understand why people keep suggesting another battery.

Volts are volts.

You need to try many different atomizers. They're also very cheap to try compared to batteries. I happen to like the old Ego type B atomizer since it has no wicks and a very pure taste. Prefer it to the I16 and the Kanger T2 and T3.

But it may not put out the most vapor. You really have to experiment.

Yes volts are volts but an ego twist has limitations. Most mods have higher amp limits and can push more power through an atomizer

heinz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Woodland Hills, California
I did a wish list on fasttech.com for $92 you can get these items

- 8 (10 ml) bottles of Dekang liquid ($2.47 each)
= 80 ml of liquid

- 1 basic ego battery ($4 something)
- 1 usb charger without the wall plug ($2 something)
- BYD N2 Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer (1.0mL) <- these are nice
- two panasonic 18650 batteries
- one battery charger
- k-100 ecig
- nimbus clone
- Cobra genesis clone (with the tank)
- 1 smoketech cartomizer 2 ohms

and I think there was another dripper atomizer in there, I forgot
but get all that, and you have a battery u can carry everywhere, matching atomizer, charger for the battery, you have two batteries, a mech mod, a nimbus clone, and a genesis clone, plus a cartomizer, and a dripper all for under $95

dmanindfw

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
DFW, TX
Vamo V2 or V3 - $40-$50. You can get a Vamo V2 with 2 batteries and charger for $60-$70 (here in the US) if you shop around. If you don't mind waiting, fasttech has awesome deals. You could also get an Innokin iTaste SVD. Both Vamo and SVD's are great mods at unheard of prices. These can grow with you and take the guesswork out of VV and ohms as you can go variable wattage and let them figure out the rest for you.

Juice delivery - Protank ($14 at exhalevapors.com) - quick shipping. Or go with valleyvapes tank and some Boge cartomizers. ($10 for tank and $7.50 for 5 pack of cartos). Many are recommending rebuildable atomizers/tanks. I would stay away unless you really want to be doing a bunch of experimenting. If you are relatively new to all of this you may want to go with a more user friendly system for now.

Juice - Mt. Baker vapors has some good juice at great prices and quick to ship.

You can have a complete and very good system for around $90, even if purchased in the US. If you are willing to wait, then you could pay only $70- for a similar setup (or less).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread