Best Vendor Between Ahlusion, HHV, Mt Baker, Highbrow and Ms Ts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
Taste is personal. I would recommend trying them all over time. I am not really into desert vapes, mostly teas, fruits, tobs.

I have only ordered from one of the vendors on your list. I have been ordering from Ahlusion exclusively for over 11 months. Highly recommend them but I have not had many of their deserts. They do wonderful things with fruit and cream and their strawberry vanilla cake is good.

Heard good things about the other vendors on your list too.
if you are new, most of these vendors do made to order juices. They will need some steeping time to reach their full potential.

xHaZe

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
New York, NY, USA
I am mainly into dessert and fruit vapes at the moment taking a break from tobacco after too many let downs. My last few orders were natural extracted tobacco and they clogged up my atties leaving behind a taste I can not get rid of. I been through so many tobacco liquids and can't seem to find any that I like. It's so frustrating. I hear great things about Ahlusion though.

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Ahlusion and HHV, for sure, I have not been disappointed by either!

I have Ahlusion- Strawberry Vanilla Cake, Coco Berry Cream, Red White and Blueberry, Pink Label Juice, Kiwi Sea-Sweet, Chocolate Cream, Fijian Nights, Orient Whisper, Boba Tea and Sweet Surrender and a sample of Maple Dream. Each bottle has been outstanding!

HHV- Blueberry Muffin, Heavenly Waffles, White Lie, Crackberry and Cinful Apple. All are delicious as well, good quality, white lie is one of my faves, their fruit tastes like fruit just like Ahlusion

Would also recommend Creme Brûlée or Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket...

gmb225

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
somerset ky
i have not tried ahlusion yet. this month i ordered 5 30ml bottles from hhv. the tobacco flavors like pirates booty, and caramel apple tobacco were the best vape ive had in months. still sitting on legend. but butter rum, and peanut butter cookie smell like a chemical alcohol flavor and i cant get rid of it. been sitting for 3 weeks now. ive even poured them into a coffee cup to air them out and stir them 3 times a day and they still smell like that. unvapable. any further orders will be for their "purity line only." mbv i ordered from them and while the ejuice was cheap and customer service was second to none and the flavors tasted like what they where supposted to taste like i didnt like any of them. next month will be backwoods brew. imho i guess ull get a different response from everybody taste is subjective.

TheGirlfriend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Plano TX
I found your thread while looking up Orient Whisper-- just wanted to see an update on how your juice experience is going-- I'm curious since you had not tried a good tobacco yet-- had you ever given Backwoods Brew a try? Otherwise, I keep meaning to try another really nice cigar e-juice...I think it was named El Toro? But I need to double check

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
i have tried a decent percentage of HHV purity line, while most of them are good, besides blueberry muffin and mocha java smooth, i wasn't blown away by any of their flavors outside of their naturally extracted tobaccos, which i believe is where they shine. My favorites are dark horse, shadow and serendipity, mainly because the undertones are less sweet than the others. At a 60/40 pg/vg mix i have had no problems with my atomizers at all.

Starre

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
plus.google.com
After over a year of vaping and at least 50 bottles in my sack of shame, I have to say Nicoticket is my favorite. I do have several flavors from Mt Baker Vapor that I love, but all their flavors ardefinitely not equal. Go with their bestsellers and add Vanilla Butternut, it's really good. Every flavor from Nicoticket has been off the chart . I'm waiting on their limited run, Frenella, to arrive.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Zildjian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oregon
I am mainly into dessert and fruit vapes at the moment taking a break from tobacco after too many let downs. My last few orders were natural extracted tobacco and they clogged up my atties leaving behind a taste I can not get rid of. I been through so many tobacco liquids and can't seem to find any that I like. It's so frustrating. I hear great things about Ahlusion though.

Thats too bad that you have given up on Tobacco flavors before trying Heathers. I suggested you give it one more shot and order some Legend from HHV (used to be called Gandalf). I'm telling you this is the best tobacco juice ever IMO and many others. They are by far the best tobacco. They also make a killer Blueberry Muffin as well :)

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Thats too bad that you have given up on Tobacco flavors before trying Heathers. I suggested you give it one more shot and order some Legend from HHV (used to be called Gandalf). I'm telling you this is the best tobacco juice ever IMO and many others. They are by far the best tobacco. They also make a killer Blueberry Muffin as well :)

Big fan of HHV tobaccos, but Legend is not for me ( too sweet). If anyone here likes less sweet tobaccos, try their Shadow, Serendipity or Oompa. Agree on the Blueberry Muffin. Totally underwhelmed by their fruit vapes though.

Yohkos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Texas
Of the ones mentioned, I have ordered more than once from Highbrow and HHV. Have a MrsT on order, but never tried hers. I have another one my daughter picked up called the Vaping Rabbit that she raves about. Never had a juice from Highbrow I didn't like. I vape high vg and always ask for extra flavoring. (but I'm a flavor freak) Have always heard good things about the others you asked about, but I never tried yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread