BEST way to fill Smok-Tech "Resurrectors"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
Just got these for the first time from CCV, 1.7ohm for my KGO. So far all I've used are BOGE cartos; I'm still pretty new at this whole vaping thing...

So I get that they take a lot of juice and need to saturate all the way for proper performance. Should I be using a syringe, and if so what do I ask for at a drug store as far as gauge and so on? Taryn spin? (I've checked out some YouTube videos but there's contradicting information and some make it look unecessarily complicated.) Drip slowly and intermittently until it seems saturated over a few hours, or overnight?

I'm sure this has been covered ad nauseam but searching is bringing up an overwhelming amount of not-directly-related info! I've only broken into one so far and have been slowly saturating it and the taste and TH is getting better but I'd like to have a plan for the rest of them.

rlh445

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
What I always do (and works great) is tilt the carto at an angle and continue dripping nicquid while spinning the carto in my hand. I wait awhile after I circle the entire carto to let it absorb (and you can see this) and continue for about two and a half droppers full. I put a few here and a few there to top off any white (dry) looking spots. A few drops may fall out of the battery end, but that's okay to me. After that, I let it sit for about ten minutes. Never had a problem with my Ress' doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread