Best way to rapidly test/sample eliquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

non41

Sep 26, 2014
nowhere
I'm getting my first non cigalike, it's going to be a simple ego twist or vv with either a protank or a nautilus. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a setup to rapidly test e-liquid. I will be making my own and it's rather tedious right now with my eroll mini switching out flavors and taking about 10-20 drags until I notice a flavor change.

Thanks!

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Skip the Protank. If you get a Kanger get the Aerotanks. Best way to test juice is in a small RDA rebuildable drip atomizer. Just use a fresh wick each time. But before you go Rebuildable. YOU HAVE TO have a good working knowledge of Ohms law and battery safety. They also sell some 510 premade drip atomizers. No wick you just put some juice in the well. They look a bit like a short carto.

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
I usually go by smell. The way that the juice smells is pretty close to the way that it tastes. Your taste buds are only responsible for a handful of 'flavors' and your nose handles the rest of it. Seriously, plug your nose next time you're eating something....anything. Or, remember when you last had a cold, and how those french fries were so disappointing.

Regular atomizers are great, but make sure you smell the stuff first. If you don't like the smell, the odds are pretty good that you're not going to care for the flavor all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread