Best Way to Try Multiple New Juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregoTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
Lewisville, TX
So I've been sticking to one vendor & the same couple of juice flavors for a long time. However, I recently went berzerk and ordered about 18 bottles of different flavors from many different vendors in a quest to broaden my horizons.

My question is, what is the best, most economical way try each one where I can get each juice's pure, uncontaminated-by-other-juices flavor, without spending a ton of money on multiple attys/carts/clearos/etc.?

I've never dripped before but based on my limited knowledge, that may be the answer (?)

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
Grab the 306 from the first link I gave you, they're cheap and it'll last you at least a month of trying new flavors. Use flavorless or menthol ice between flavors to flush it out. Other directions on how to use properly in my sig link (at the bottom of the suggestions thread). You might not like dripping so buying one for $6 makes the most sense here I think.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm not a fan of dripping. What I use is a Nano clearomizer. Small, efficient, inexpensive, easy to fill, and reusable. Probably not safe to use with cinnamon and citrus flavors as I suspect the clear tubing is polycarbonate. Available in 510 and 808 threading.

DiscountVapers.com_Vision_Nano.JPG nanocarto.jpg

cardenio

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
United States
Yeah i'm not that far out of newbship, i'm glad someone suggested good quality disposable atomizers to me(i like cisco and empiremods brand) and when i realized i liked it i went up to RBA's and loved that even more. And in my Opinion the best way to try a f ton of flavors is with a wick and coil you know you can replace at any time

yoitzo

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Cali, US
Grab the 306 from the first link I gave you, they're cheap and it'll last you at least a month of trying new flavors. Use flavorless or menthol ice between flavors to flush it out. Other directions on how to use properly in my sig link (at the bottom of the suggestions thread). You might not like dripping so buying one for $6 makes the most sense here I think.

I'm a noob and I was wondering this exact same thing. Thanks for the advice and the links. Also, to flush it out, can I just use VG I picked up at Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread