The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best way to vape with a 510?

Discussion in 'Joye 510' started by jasonl34, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jasonl34

jasonl34 Full Member

Oct 4, 2010
    ny
    I use an ego with a vivi nova, works great. I want to pick something up for my dad because he wants to try one, of course he wants it closest to a cigarette feel/look so 510 it is.

I like the vivi nova because theres not much messing around you have to do. Fill it with liquid and thats it. Hes going to want the same. I remember using cartridges with a 510 in the beginning and it was a pain, constantly filling them with liquid, putting new poly in them ect.

So what are some of the "go to" types for a 510 for a hassle free good vaping experience?

2. jasonl34

jasonl34 Full Member

Oct 4, 2010
    ny
    so far ive been looking at kanger t4's, anything better? or an improved version?

I glanced for a vivi nova style for a regular 510 but dont see anything.

3. KODIAK (TM)

KODIAK (TM) Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2014
    Dead Moose, AK
    Being lazy, I've come to hate cartomizers. Filling them is just a pain in the ... for me. I hate 3 piece e-cigs too because I just don't want to fool with atomizers and the constant dripping of juice.

Now I use 1ml nano clearomizers on my Joye 510's. They're about $2 each and I can get 7-10 days out of each one.

If you just want a no hassle cartridge for you Dad you can buy a 5-pack of Blu Cig cartridges at a Walgreens, WalMart, etc. A bit thinner but they fit the Joye 510's just fine. I wouldn't recommend this as a permanent habit though because those things can get pricey.

4. Johnny Popular

Johnny Popular Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2013
    New Mexico
    I dusted off my old 510 kit the other day. I was getting tired of carrying around my SVD when out in public. So I got a couple of new cartos and replaced the rubber cap with a cheap-o drip tip to improve air flow. I must have forgotten just how good these things really are, battery life isn't great but I get a full day off of two of the 510-XL batteries. Definitely go for the drip tip or cut a larger hole in the rubber end cap on the cartos, makes a world of difference.

5. Blue Sage

Blue Sage Full Member

Jan 22, 2014
    United States
    I'm slowly shifting to the kanger t4 instead of the vivi nova. Not a lot of difference between the two, but the kanger's seem to last longer when using ejuice like cinnamon. It could be just my perspective though.. I haven't tested nearly as many to see if it is just a random trend.

6. forevermurphys

forevermurphys Full Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Pa
    Where do you find your Nanos? I've been looking around the internet and am having little luck finding any in stock.

Sent from GLaDOS via Tapatalk

7. KODIAK (TM)

KODIAK (TM) Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2014
    Dead Moose, AK
    Nano Clearomizer - 510 Thread - AltSmoke

$2.99 each. $1.99 of you order 10+

8. smd11873

smd11873 Full Member

May 1, 2012
    Danbury
    1.7 ohm shorty cart with a regular Auto joyetech 510. Nice performance and the smallest set up money can buy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.