Best way to vape with a 510?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonl34

Oct 4, 2010
ny
I use an ego with a vivi nova, works great. I want to pick something up for my dad because he wants to try one, of course he wants it closest to a cigarette feel/look so 510 it is.

I like the vivi nova because theres not much messing around you have to do. Fill it with liquid and thats it. Hes going to want the same. I remember using cartridges with a 510 in the beginning and it was a pain, constantly filling them with liquid, putting new poly in them ect.

So what are some of the "go to" types for a 510 for a hassle free good vaping experience?

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
Being lazy, I've come to hate cartomizers. Filling them is just a pain in the ... for me. I hate 3 piece e-cigs too because I just don't want to fool with atomizers and the constant dripping of juice.

Now I use 1ml nano clearomizers on my Joye 510's. They're about $2 each and I can get 7-10 days out of each one.

If you just want a no hassle cartridge for you Dad you can buy a 5-pack of Blu Cig cartridges at a Walgreens, WalMart, etc. A bit thinner but they fit the Joye 510's just fine. I wouldn't recommend this as a permanent habit though because those things can get pricey.

Johnny Popular

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2013
New Mexico
I dusted off my old 510 kit the other day. I was getting tired of carrying around my SVD when out in public. So I got a couple of new cartos and replaced the rubber cap with a cheap-o drip tip to improve air flow. I must have forgotten just how good these things really are, battery life isn't great but I get a full day off of two of the 510-XL batteries. Definitely go for the drip tip or cut a larger hole in the rubber end cap on the cartos, makes a world of difference.

forevermurphys

Jan 28, 2014
Pa
KODIAK™;12176515 said:
Being lazy, I've come to hate cartomizers. Filling them is just a pain in the ... for me. I hate 3 piece e-cigs too because I just don't want to fool with atomizers and the constant dripping of juice.

Now I use 1ml nano clearomizers on my Joye 510's. They're about $2 each and I can get 7-10 days out of each one.

If you just want a no hassle cartridge for you Dad you can buy a 5-pack of Blu Cig cartridges at a Walgreens, WalMart, etc. A bit thinner but they fit the Joye 510's just fine. I wouldn't recommend this as a permanent habit though because those things can get pricey.

Where do you find your Nanos? I've been looking around the internet and am having little luck finding any in stock.

Sent from GLaDOS via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread