Purchase Prefilled 510 Cartridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

kase

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Everett WA
www.myspace.com
Not reallly.... The prefilled carts all seem to come with 'MLB HIG' in them. For the price of two packs of carts you could buy a bottle that will refill a hundred carts. Its really a no brainer. To fill your cart, you just pull out the filler, fill it 3/4 up with juice, and dunk the filler in to get the top wet. It takes just a second and will save you untold amounts of money.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Take a look at Vaporkings.com. Rob runs the site and he's one of the "good guys".

You won't see prefilled 510 carts.. but you'll see prefilled DSE901 carts there.. with a pretty good assortment of flavors and nic strengths. The 901 carts fit nicely on your 510, work exceptionally well (I prefer them to the 510 units) and have a very nice "whistle tip".

Just a thought.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I'm going to guess that the percentage of people that use prefilled cartridges is less than 5 percent.
And of those, maybe only 5 percent would be using zero nictoine prefilled cartridges.

The only reason I say this is because it may be awhile before you get an answer.
Best thing might be to just check around and see what you can find from various vendors.

You might have better luck if you were looking for zero nicotine cartomizers.

Mia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
California
heaven-gifts.com carry the joye 510 carts for super cheap. 50 carts for $20 is the best deal i have seen on these by far. the are mlb 18 mg though so they may be a bit stronger than what you are looking for.

It looked good till I checked the shipping, 15.00 minimum to 25.00 depending on weight.They're in China.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Prefilled carts are good for just seeing what different nic levels are like. They tend to give several good hits, then need to be topped off, but if you don't have juice to do this, that's it for the cart. They generally do not empty themselves. I got several of different strengths when I was starting out...still have some of them, 3 months later.

Scottbee's suggestion about 901 carts is good. Sometimes that flat tip in a 510 is really good.

Last edited:

Diablo1399

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Australia
Not reallly.... The prefilled carts all seem to come with 'MLB HIG' in them. For the price of two packs of carts you could buy a bottle that will refill a hundred carts. Its really a no brainer. To fill your cart, you just pull out the filler, fill it 3/4 up with juice, and dunk the filler in to get the top wet. It takes just a second and will save you untold amounts of money.

omg so THAT'S what I've been doing wrong lol. I feel like such a newb. Oh well, I know now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread