BestEcig's 901 Atomizer's

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
I ordered 5 of these at the end of September last year, with 5 batteries, but I've never been able to use them because the fittings are different from my standard DSE 901 chargers (from e-cigs.co.uk). The thread is just a tad too big to screw into the charger (or onto my SD, although I didn't have it back then).

The ats and batts are gathering dust on my shelf, and at the time I wrote it off to inattention on my part, cos when I checked, the model number on my invoice was BE091 rather than BE901, which I figured must be some other DSE901 version. No big deal.

However, the invoice items are hyperlinks, and the BE091 atomiser line from September clicks through to the current offering priced at $30.
Mini e Cigarette Atomizer for BE901/DSE901, 5pcs pack

I'm about ready to order another stack of supplies from Beci, and, since everyone speaks highly of his BE112 and BE901 attys I'd like to be sure they're compatible with my Screwdriver (which fits my e-cigs.co.uk 901 attys) and the Prodigy, which I haven't got me paws on yet.

Can anybody confirm that Beci's BE901 will indeed fit an SD?

I'd be amazed if it doesn't, since he supplies Screwdriver liquid (and I think Trog has sourced bulk attys for the SD from him).

Still, I have five of them and the ats don't fit my SD and the batts don't fit my 901 chargers. Kinda hoping this is an old news deal and the stuff he's punting out now is fully interchangeable with other 901 variants.

Appreciate any help

Emp

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
I ordered 5 of these at the end of September last year, with 5 batteries, but I've never been able to use them because the fittings are different from my standard DSE 901 chargers (from e-cigs.co.uk). The thread is just a tad too big to screw into the charger (or onto my SD, although I didn't have it back then).

The ats and batts are gathering dust on my shelf, and at the time I wrote it off to inattention on my part, cos when I checked, the model number on my invoice was BE091 rather than BE901, which I figured must be some other DSE901 version. No big deal.

However, the invoice items are hyperlinks, and the BE091 atomiser line from September clicks through to the current offering priced at $30.
Mini e Cigarette Atomizer for BE901/DSE901, 5pcs pack

I'm about ready to order another stack of supplies from Beci, and, since everyone speaks highly of his BE112 and BE901 attys I'd like to be sure they're compatible with my Screwdriver (which fits my e-cigs.co.uk 901 attys) and the Prodigy, which I haven't got me paws on yet.

Can anybody confirm that Beci's BE901 will indeed fit an SD?

I'd be amazed if it doesn't, since he supplies Screwdriver liquid (and I think Trog has sourced bulk attys for the SD from him).

Still, I have five of them and the ats don't fit my SD and the batts don't fit my 901 chargers. Kinda hoping this is an old news deal and the stuff he's punting out now is fully interchangeable with other 901 variants.

Appreciate any help

Emp

we have never bulk ordered the 901 a style atomizers from beci.. we use the BE112s and the flue cured screwdriver liquid... i cant remember the exact reason we didnt i use the bestecig 901 style (we tried to) but there was one.. he he

they might have changed since then tho... its over six months back..

trog

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Hi Trog, been a while - hope all's well with you.

I imagine beci's 901s (of the time) were the same ones I've got. If I don't get an answer here I'll bung a 901 USB passthrough on the order so I'll be able to use them at my PC if they won't fit the SD.

By the way, my SD's nearly seven months old and still the còck of the rock. Killed my "try every new model" urge stone dead, to the point where I can't follow half the threads on here anymore, cos I don't know what they're on about.

I do get an occasional miss on the button, though (it's one of the old-styles), and I suppose it's about time I gave it a service. I remember Dusty had the same issue and you gave him the part number of the fat switch. Could you PM me the same info?

Ta muchly

Emp

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
we have never bulk ordered the 901 a style atomizers from beci.. we use the BE112s and the flue cured screwdriver liquid... i cant remember the exact reason we didnt i use the bestecig 901 style (we tried to) but there was one.. he he

they might have changed since then tho... its over six months back..

trog

I gotta tell ya.
That flue cured stuff you sent me with my SD is the best!
It feels like a sweet, rich cream is flowing into my mouth. NUMMY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread