Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
I have a confession to make..... At first I was like, nope this is not for me. So the bottle sat there and sat there. Yesterday I spotted it in my stash of juice. Thought hey I'm going to give it a try since no one wanted to trade. OMG!!! Where has this been all my life??????? I cannot put it down. WHAT HAPPENED?:confused::confused::confused::D

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
haven't tried F5 yet...it's steeping..excited to try if you rank it up with BG!!

BG was my top fav fruit until f5 (confession). f5 for me is the top now. But, alas it's a one time shot so I suppose it will be my fav until the juice well runs dry then BG slides back up lol.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
BG was my top fav fruit until f5 (confession). f5 for me is the top now. But, alas it's a one time shot so I suppose it will be my fav until the juice well runs dry then BG slides back up lol.

That is the great thing about NT, you might prefer a juice but all of them are good!! :thumb:

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Gravity is warming up to me, especially mixing some with betelgeuse, which was quite a tasteload... I think I was tasting a lot of the peach the first time (through a different device)... Anyway, F5 is the BOMB!!! Wish I wouldve got a 50ml!!! I went through at least 3ml last night in an hour!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I have a confession to make..... At first I was like, nope this is not for me. So the bottle sat there and sat there. Yesterday I spotted it in my stash of juice. Thought hey I'm going to give it a try since no one wanted to trade. OMG!!! Where has this been all my life??????? I cannot put it down. WHAT HAPPENED?:confused::confused::confused::D

I (silently) SMH when people trade a fresh bottle away. As good as most of the liquid is FOOB, even the fruit continues to benefit from steeping. Fruit is typically a short steep, but complexity (lots of different flavorings) makes the journey interesting to say the least. Glad you didn't trade it, now!~ <3

Bacon. That is all.

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
I (silently) SMH when people trade a fresh bottle away. As good as most of the liquid is FOOB, even the fruit continues to benefit from steeping. Fruit is typically a short steep, but complexity (lots of different flavorings) makes the journey interesting to say the least. Glad you didn't trade it, now!~ <3

Bacon. That is all.

You had me at bacon

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I was like that with the virus, but it was more like......then love!!!!! It went into a cartomizer...punched the carto and put into a tank... eventually went into a kayfun lite plus v2.....

I just put a new order in on Saturday and it can't come soon enough. My vape budget was low because I needed to stock up on other things and grabbed a cana mod with new batteries this month. Next order will be better.

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
Yesterday's pick was BG - I love a good fruit vape (hard to find a good fruit vape).

As usual, cleaned a tank and coil (jeeesh been doing that a lot lately lol) and put about 4ml in.

I was smelling pineapple but when I took my first draw... *love it* - but it wasn't pineapple coming forward.

This is not overly sweet or artificial or cloying or any of the negative things I've gotten with some fruits.

I can't figure out what the tangy but creamy fruit is on the inhale and on the exhale I'm getting ...strawberry? Raspberry?

I'm still vaping the same tank and I see a permanent spot in my rotation for BG.

Thank you NT for upgrading the bottle size... I can't wait to keep vaping this and see how it changes.

:vapor: yummy!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Yesterday's pick was BG - I love a good fruit vape (hard to find a good fruit vape).

As usual, cleaned a tank and coil (jeeesh been doing that a lot lately lol) and put about 4ml in.

I was smelling pineapple but when I took my first draw... *love it* - but it wasn't pineapple coming forward.

This is not overly sweet or artificial or cloying or any of the negative things I've gotten with some fruits.

I can't figure out what the tangy but creamy fruit is on the inhale and on the exhale I'm getting ...strawberry? Raspberry?

I'm still vaping the same tank and I see a permanent spot in my rotation for BG.

Thank you NT for upgrading the bottle size... I can't wait to keep vaping this and see how it changes.

BG is God's Nectar and it only improves with time IMO so far :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Glad you are digging it Remie. I think someone described the process as "Betelgeuse gets redder with age" (IE, red berries tend to emerge) - I think that's a fair statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread