The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Better options than unicorn bottles? Tired of the mess

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by sd3614, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sd3614

sd3614 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2015
    MIDWEST USA
    So if I buy from Five Pawns I get a great dropper, best in class. I buy 120ml's from my other favorite vendors and their droppers suck.

Trying to fill a Unicorn bottle is PITA is my opinion (especially high VG). There has to be a better way! Not to mention that last 30 ml's the droppers never reach.

I'm a firm believer we need an industry change in shorter wider mouth jars for ejuice!

Tips?

• Like Like x 2
  2. MikeyConti

MikeyConti VapeBro Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    When i get those 120ml glass jars, I take a syringe and suck a lot out and put it in a needle bottle.. Really need to get myself a small funnel lol I HATE glass drippers....

• Like Like x 3
  3. bigrf85

bigrf85 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    jax, fl
    i use a syringe with a blunt tip needle or a plastic funnel from wizard labs

Funnel 50mm Long Stem Polypropylene

this funnel fits in the top of unicorn bottles and i just pour some in and let it drain through to the bottle but most of the time i will use a syringe

• Like Like x 2
  4. Tagi

Tagi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2014
    Dallas Texas
    They are out there. One source I know of is Nicoticket. Very wide mouthed Unicorn bottles. You can pour right into them without that surface tension clog thing forming.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Strings

Strings Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2014
    Manitowoc WI USA
  6. Robert Cromwell

Robert Cromwell Moved On ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    Get a ketchup/condiment squeeze bottle. Put your juice in it. Fill your unicorn bottles from that. About $1 at Wally world.

At least I think the tip of the bottle would fit in a unicorn bottle opening. Have not yet used a unicorn bottle.

• Like Like x 4
  7. ThaFuzz

ThaFuzz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Virginia Beach
    Zombies brand juice comes with an elmers glue top thing that i just love, their juice is ok at best but after i was done with it, it's the best bottle i own

8. linda19

linda19 Full Member

Jun 7, 2011
    florida
    This may be a dumb questions, but I am pretty new at this and have trouble filling my evod without a mess. I have arthritis in my fingers. I bought some pipettes and needle nosed bottles, but I don't know how to get the top off the juice bottles so I can pour it into the new bottles. Hope you understand this and can maybe help me.

9. thetrucker

thetrucker Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2014
    Syracuse,NY
    These mite be a better thing to put into ejuice bottles from the vendors......... betterEyeDroppers.JPG

10. linda19

linda19 Full Member

Jun 7, 2011
    florida
    Does this tip fit in the tip of the liquid bottle? Then you just suction out?

• Like Like x 1
  11. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Most juice bottles one has to push down (or squeeze the sides of the cap) while unscrewing. This may help or may not..

BTW (By The Way), it's much better (and nicer too!) to not ask a question that is unrelated to the thread, but to start it's own thread..

12. thetrucker

thetrucker Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2014
    Syracuse,NY
    They look like they fit down into the bottle from the vendors but don't know for sure because I just found them after googling eye droppers----I use a hypodermic needle to

handle the thick ejuice-----I buy my hypo needles from Tractor Supply Store---they are meant for vetrenarians and come in 2 different needle sizes.....

13. Vapen_moma

Vapen_moma Senior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    Tennessee
    I didn't like the unicorn bottles either at first but heres a trick that some don't know about squeeze your unicorn bottle and when you get ready to pour your juice out of the 120 ml bottle the unicorn bottle will suction it out within seconds I learned to do that when I got the 180 of ohw ejuice works like a charm my unicorn bottle fills up within seconds and no mess

• Like Like x 2
  14. madda

madda No Butts about me

Oct 30, 2015
    Australia
    My Freedom Smokes sells wide necked juice bottles with luer caps and blunt needle ( 50/30/15ml iirc)
    I've been usung the same half dozen for over 2 years ... they're fantastic ... pour direct into the bottle from my glass mixing cylinders ( I don't use syringes)
    A tad dearer than the normal plastic bottles, but worth it ( imo):)

• Like Like x 2
  15. sig-cmt

sig-cmt Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2015
    HoustΩn, TX
  16. RadDog

RadDog Multiple ID Suspension

Jun 8, 2013
    Los Angeles
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Hans Wermhat

Hans Wermhat Vaping Master

Jun 9, 2015
    Texas
    • Like Like x 1
  18. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I suppose the bottles with the twist top cap would be too small to squeeze vg thru easily.

19. onizukajp

onizukajp Full Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Japan
  20. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I was checking that out Today. Do you have One?

If so... How do you Like It?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.