Better options than unicorn bottles? Tired of the mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
My preference is for the UCan e-liquid container

How to use the UCan eLiquid container?

Costly but way better than the Unicorn bottles. I don't know how many times I've spilled juice using the unicorn bottles.

I second this. Just picked up a UCan eliquid container with my last shipment of juice from Texas select Vapor. I love it. 10ml holding, just a few presses on the bottom button and you're done.

Quick and easy, not sure it's quite what OP is looking for, but at 15 bucks for being metal I found it a nice investment.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have them and they are my favorite bottles to use. Just pump the juice out into your atty no problem. Best bottle for on the go dripping.

Here is a Trick I thought up with mine when One Pump was Too Much e-Liquid for my Small RDA's.

If you put an O-Ring on the outside of the Plunger it limits how far down the Plunger will go. So it limits How Much e-Liquid will come.

I really Like the EZ Dripper Bottle. The thing you put on the Car Windshield to hold it is a Klunge. But the Bottle by Itself if Nice.

Just wish it was a Little Smaller in overall Length.

viking**

Apr 25, 2015
Pa.
i use a syringe with a blunt tip needle or a plastic funnel from wizard labs

Funnel 50mm Long Stem Polypropylene

this funnel fits in the top of unicorn bottles and i just pour some in and let it drain through to the bottle but most of the time i will use a syringe

Squeeze the bottle (if it's plastic ) it will suck it right out of the funnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread