The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Better options than unicorn bottles? Tired of the mess

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by sd3614, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. StorableComa

StorableComa Full Member

I second this. Just picked up a UCan eliquid container with my last shipment of juice from Texas select Vapor. I love it. 10ml holding, just a few presses on the bottom button and you're done.

Quick and easy, not sure it's quite what OP is looking for, but at 15 bucks for being metal I found it a nice investment.

2. VapeStrong30

VapeStrong30 Full Member

Apr 25, 2016
    I have them and they are my favorite bottles to use. Just pump the juice out into your atty no problem. Best bottle for on the go dripping.

• Like Like x 1
  3. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Here is a Trick I thought up with mine when One Pump was Too Much e-Liquid for my Small RDA's.

If you put an O-Ring on the outside of the Plunger it limits how far down the Plunger will go. So it limits How Much e-Liquid will come.

I really Like the EZ Dripper Bottle. The thing you put on the Car Windshield to hold it is a Klunge. But the Bottle by Itself if Nice.

Just wish it was a Little Smaller in overall Length.

4. viking**

viking** Full Member

Apr 25, 2015
    Pa.
    Squeeze the bottle (if it's plastic ) it will suck it right out of the funnel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.