Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
Just wondered if anyone has noticed any difference between using 18650's or 18350's in an iTazte SVD? I use Efest brand, both sizes. I know actual battery life is shorter with the 350's, and I don't care about that. I always have a spare charged and ready to go. Same with the 650's. They never leave the house either. I use an iTazte VTR for out and about. I have watched the tech specs in PBusardo's vid as well, but I was just looking for input from some daily hands on users. I'm trying to decide on which device I want to dedicate to 18350 mode, and it's either the SVD, or my Vamo V5. I prefer the look of the SVD in 18350 mode, but I don't want to short myself on performance, because it has become my "go to" PV. I use a nautilus, a Davide with PT coils, PT2, and an iClear30S as my toppers. I will be getting into cartos/carto tanks soon, if that makes a difference.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I prefer the look of the SVD in 18350 mode, but I don't want to short myself on performance, because it has become my "go to" PV. I use a Nautilus, a Davide with PT coils, PT2, and an iClear30S as my toppers. I will be getting into cartos/carto tanks soon, if that makes a difference.
None at all.

As the SVD is restricted to a maximum current of 5 amps, Ken is on track... in that it makes no difference, as either battery will meet the SVDs requirements, other than the differing mAh capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread