Better tank for mini eleaf??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still fairly new to vaping. Smoked for 40 years. I was using the little starters with the 900 to 1100 mah batteries. I recently bought a mini eleaf. "10watts" I love it. But I am using aspire mini nova tanks. After a few days I am getting the burnt taste. I think the tanks don't have high enough resistance. But I don't really know a good tank to buy to use . I don't really want a sub tank. I am not fond of the huge cloud vapors. But I do want a cheaper tank that will not have the burnt taste every few days

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'll also recommend the Aspire Nautilus Mini. Costs more innitially, but sometimes you have to pay a little more for quality. Has air control features to adjust your draw and vapor output.

proxy.php
2-1403312042423G.jpg

navigator2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Fullerton, CA, USA
Nautilus Mini is the tank that helped me put down the smokes completely. It has a good draw, produces a relatively nice amount of vapor, very good taste, and it handles temperature and altitude changes very well without leaking. Occasionally, the Nautilus Mini can get the "gurgles," but that is easy enough to cure by putting a twisted up napkin or paper towel down the hole to absorb the excess juice, and then you're back in business.

Reactions: djsvapour

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I go with the eleaf gs air, i have a ego one tank i dont like it, i have a nautilus mini i really dont like it. the gs air out performs both of them..imo

It was only a few months ago when I waded through most of the very length GS Air thread (original). Trying to decide
what to go to after Evod tanks. (Still use those too.)

There were Numerous vapers who stopped using their Nautilus when they got their GS Airs. The Air MS looks great
on the iSticks and the GS Airs were Made For the iStick.

The Eleaf coils are also not bad to rebuild whereas I thought the shroud removal on the Aspire coil looked like way more
of a PIA than the Eleaf shroud.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl-still need to get a couple more Air MSs

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
The gs air and nautilus range of tanks are my personal favourites. Sometimes I prefer one and then the other. Both a huge improvement of the aspire mini nova, my nova is sitting gathering dust.

I do however vape both at around 12 watts, does your istick only go upto 10 watts....? You will still get a reasonable vape at 10 watts though.

Gs air is cheaper. Nautilus slightly better made. Close call. One of each?

Burnt taste in the aspire mini nova...if it's happening two or three days in likely too high wattage and or juice running dry. If it's on first filling the tank then likely not enough priming and or vapkng too soon after filling. The latest aspire bvc coils for the nova are cotton I think, one they are burnt they are finished.

Reactions: djsvapour

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
It was about 2 years ago when I finally gave up on the evod leaking and costly coil replacements. Bought a Kanger ProTank and while the coils weren't any less expensive (until I found fasttech), the new found enjoyment was incredible.

I am stepping up to the big boys table and ordered my first rba yesterday.

The ProTank is a great upgrade from evod styled clearomizer and works great on an ego styled apv which are quite inexpensive these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread