BF Mods by Custom-Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
For the past two months I've been distracted by family things and spent zero time on vape maintenance. As my Ti CC is my all day, every day carry, it suffered a bit from being in handbags or held in the same hand as my keys.

Last night I made time to give it a good clean and a scotchbriting. Turned out nicely :thumb:

7W6H3Mpl.jpg

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
My mate Adrian is not on ecf but is, nevertheless, a huge CC fan. Because I knew he would appreciate the perfection that is a CC, I sold him my brass one which was gorgeous but neglected. He also bought a Ti from someone.

Ever since, he has been searching high and low for the perfect toppers. Here's the result that he posted elsewhere recently:

BRASS CC/NARDA
TITANIUM CC/NARCA
1f525.png
1f525.png

JsmGhNi.jpg

1fImsN8.jpg

SA8rkgJ.jpg

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
My mate Adrian is not on ecf but is, nevertheless, a huge CC fan. [...]
Wow, that Brassy is clean as a whistle and looks brand new. It takes some effort to get and keep a brass or copper CeeCee looking like that! :thumb:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
My mate Adrian is not on ecf but is, nevertheless, a huge CC fan. Because I knew he would appreciate the perfection that is a CC, I sold him my brass one which was gorgeous but neglected. He also bought a Ti from someone.

Ever since, he has been searching high and low for the perfect toppers. Here's the result that he posted elsewhere recently:

BRASS CC/NARDA
TITANIUM CC/NARCA
1f525.png
1f525.png

JsmGhNi.jpg

1fImsN8.jpg

SA8rkgJ.jpg

Perfection

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
DAMN YOU Cory!

You've spoiled me for any other Squonker there is. The quality, performance and total ease of daily use there isn't a Squonker that comes close. Now my Pilak pure silver Dynamo has great performance but the design and simplicity of daily use doesn't even come close to CC Squonker, not by a mile!

0FurWPG.jpg

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
...I just prettied up my CC with NO black mess.
Pretty pleased with myself :)
We need to get Classwife an old smartphone that's linked to an imgur (or similar) account so she can take and post pictures. :laugh:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I have a BIG tray baking in the oven to take to sister's.
Au gratin taters, turmeric, broccoli, fried onions - all mixed up together with extra fried onions on the top.

:drool:

Happy Thanksgiving Corey and the whole CC family :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread