Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
I had a SL grand for a while, back in the day.... The pocket lint in the slots drove me absolutely crazy...:oops:
You could sell silver handle CC lint brushes...[emoji1]

I've never had that issue really.

I think it would look cool and be really light.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Just got my silver contacts in. I changed out the one in my aluminum and gave it a cleaning at the same time. I can certainly tell the difference! Now, to do my brass one. I am going to be upgrading the contacts in my Reos, too, a la Beckdg. Just have to set up my drill press. Nice modification there, @muzichead ! I didn't go the silver negative route for the Reos, just pos contacts. Did you just open up your delrin cover with a Dremel?

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Corey when are you doing a series sqounker?

Seriously, though..... :)

A good and decent member of our little family has been trying to get me to do a dual 18650, for a long, LONG time. He's more interested in a parallel setup. I just wish it didn't have to be so big....:oops:

Kin'a goes against the whole slim, sleek, sexy thing we've got goin'....:unsure:

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
*scuff scuff scuff*

What the @_#? are you doing!

Exfoliating... people pay good money at the spa fo-

*dodge frying pan*

Yeah, best save the scotch brite for the mod...

:D

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

:laugh:

Did you ask her about the wax, tho? :?:

:p

jeffreyace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
minnesota

A good and decent member of our little family has been trying to get me to do a dual 18650, for a long, LONG time. He's more interested in a parallel setup. I just wish it didn't have to be so big....:oops:

Kin'a goes against the whole slim, sleek, sexy thing we've got goin'....:unsure:
We'll to be completely honest, after using my cc for a few weeks now, I wish it was a but bigger. Or maybe my hands need to be smaller. It's like the incredible hulk in green form that is ant man size though.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I thought I was doin' serious squonkers....:(

Indeed, and they're perfect just the way they are...

I need another fricken mod like I need another hole in the head, but if getting on the list helps keep the 6061 ball rolling, put me down for one...;)

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
We'll to be completely honest, after using my cc for a few weeks now, I wish it was a but bigger. Or maybe my hands need to be smaller. It's like the incredible hulk in green form that is ant man size though.
Jeffrey upon receiving his first CC...
uploadfromtaptalk1461806171631.jpg

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Just because it's leaning toward a plus size doesn't mean it can't still be sexy ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread