Big AIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOVAPER

May 31, 2020
Hi guys,

I started vaping a few years ago, and stopped again..

Why? Because i could not find a vape machine that fits my lifestyle.

I'm often at work, working long shifts from the morning till the night, say 6- 1.00.
During these long days, I don't really carry a bag or something, I want everything I need to fit the pockets of my jeans. So right now i always carry: wallet (backpocket), Keys and lighter (right pocket), cigarettes 50 pack (left pocket).

During those days I'm often super busy, and I don't want to be occupied with anything else than working. Often I smoke at work (outside), while working.

I tried lots of vape machines, but they all don't fit my lifestyle. Either they run out of battery quickly and need to be reloaded, which requires me to take a powerbank with me.

Or they run out of juice quickly, which requires me to take a bottle of juice everywhere, and have the risk of it leaking in my pocket.

Or, I once had a vape machine that had and large capacity and large battery, but leaked inside my pocket.

Now i'm looking for a vape machine that is not leaking, has a 8-10ml reservoir, and fits a large capacity battery, so i can vape all day, without having to take care of refilling or reloading. It should replace my 30 cigarettes a day, which i'm currently smoking.

To me, it looks like vape machines are often sold as either 'hobby' devices: for people who enjoy playing with coils, bottles of juice, batteries, or making huge clouds. This is for sure not for me, i'm not looking for a new hobby, i just want something i can fill up at night, and load together with my phone. It should not be complicated, and I should be able to find prebuilt coils for it, I don't want to occupy more with it than with cigarettes: it should just work and do it's thing. If they don't look like hobbyist vape machines, the other options I can find, are weak (25 watt, anyone?) replacements for people who didn't really chain smoke before they started vaping. I tried a few of those weak ones, but never really could get used to them. Also those tend to run out of battery really quick.

Size and weight don't really matter to me (ever tried to fit a 50 pack of cigs in your pocket?), I just want something I don't have to look at all day, which provides me a nice smoking experience, and which I can trust not to let me down by the end of the day, because than I'm sure the first thing I do, is ask a few cigarettes to my buddies, and start smoking those again.

I'm looking for something like my phone. I found one with a huge battery capacity, which is powerful, and doesn't fail on me for an entire day. I paid a bit extra to have this, but now I don't need to find electricity plugs troughout the day anymore, which is great. I expect the same from my vape machine.

Anyone knows where I can buy such a device? Does it even exist?

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,
Since expense is not an issue, what about Juuls? If you can get the 50mg/ml version three batteries/pods should last all day or longer.
Or I would suggest something like the Dovpo topside dual; 10ml bottle and 2X18650 batteries.
Fill it with 30mg/ml liquid and top it with a MTL RDA.
Perhaps the SQ topside might be an option. 10ml bottle and 21700 battery.

I presume you are in Australia; which devices are available to you and what choices of liquids are available?
You may also want to consider using Snus for your nicotine needs.

HTH
I

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Anyone knows where I can buy such a device?
Welcome and glad you joined.
You might want to re post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question (pods), suggests re posting in :
Vape Pod Systems
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have no advice on the mod sorry.... But you can get 50 packs of cigarettes??? OH, how ONCE that would have suited my lifestyle.

IDK man I guess my general advice would be like allowing "vape equipment' to "not suit my lifestyle" is kind of a cop out to me.

Get a fanny pack and wear it. Yes, at first you might be teased (I see you are from there. I am an expat and it has been my observation the average Australian will make your life a living hell for breathing) but they will get bored, and we are talking about DYING here.

Anyway good luck with your quest.

Anna

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
When I first started, a friend told me to make it a hobby. I was reviewing flavors from different shops, then I started making my own simple coils, it was actually relaxing.

I don't think you will find a perfect solution, only one that you learn to deal with and accept. At least not right away.

Is there a place at work that you can put some items in for just storage for the day? A drawer? Even bring in a knapsack?

Good Luck!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread