Status
Not open for further replies.

TehGoobz

Feb 16, 2013
iowa
Hello!
Im looking at grabbing a volt x2 to use at work. i currently keep a 78mm in my shirt pocket with a little clip. the x2 is quite a bit longer and the clearo too... it wont come close to fitting.
Also I drive a delivery truck and constantly working hard and bending pushing pulling etc and dont want it to break or fall out!

Id love to hear peoples creative ways of carrying larger pieces all day!

P.S. Im a noob at this only about 2 weeks in :p:2c::2c:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
There's a couple of easy options that Smokeless Image already provides for you:

A lanyard to keep your battery on your person continuously. You can keep it and your battery between you and your shirt if dangling loose is an issue. Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette

A Volt X2 travel case can keep your battery or batteries in a safe place, and has plenty of places to keep juice bottles, extra juice delivery devices, charging cable, etc. Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette

X2 carrying case.jpg

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I use both the 650 mAh X2 and 78mm SI bats. I normally stuff the 78mm with a carto in my pants pocket for out and about. I can do the same with the X2, but it is a bit bigger and I did have one come apart at the base while in my pocket. ( I was able to shove it back together) If I'm going out for awhile, I have a small reading glasses case that holds 2 78mm bats with cartos attached. If I was going out with an X2, I would definitely use some sort of case...perhaps a bigger eyeglass case or one of SI's ready made cases.

TehGoobz

Feb 16, 2013
iowa
There's a couple of easy options that Smokeless Image already provides for you:

A lanyard to keep your battery on your person continuously. You can keep it and your battery between you and your shirt if dangling loose is an issue. Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette

A Volt X2 travel case can keep your battery or batteries in a safe place, and has plenty of places to keep juice bottles, extra juice delivery devices, charging cable, etc. Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette

View attachment 182161

while their case looks nice, i was hoping for something where i can grab it with 1 hand while im driving a 40 foot truck, puff, put away without zippers and that. not sure if I trust or like a lanyard. I was thinking something like a knife holster with a pocket clip or some such thing.

keep the ideas coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread