BIG, BIG Thanks. Finally getting some SATISFACTION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Issac.....Val.........I just want to say THANKS. You are BOTH so AWESOME!!! Your gift arrived today. Threw the battery on charge and primed the tank.........

AND I'm vaping at 4.1v on a fabulous vv unit!!

It's great to be back here at ECF and even better to know that the old friends I had on here in 2009 are still here in 2013.

Much love to you both!!!

vape on!!!

1000115_592963560756608_1621270334_n.jpg
66128_592982697421361_542451678_n.jpg

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
It's absolutely great........and y'all are absolutely great!!! Can't say that enough. Really.

This thread is open to ANY who are completely satisfied with Ikenvape and its products.

Post away!!! :vapor:
You are too cool Smiles! I hope you are still smiling my friend. :)

What a great post Smiles...a Gratitude Thread!

Fusions on my Buzz Pros = :wub: It's not just their products that make them so great, it's Isaac and Val themselves...they get it, and they care!
Right on! Thank you!
You know, I think there was a gratitude thread or of some sort before :D
My biggest love on ECF is You guys! Did you know that we have the fewest deleted posts in ECF history? I'm not sure where the statistics are located anymore but I think we have 2 in existence and one of them was done by a mod and oh yes we argued over it :laugh:
Omg J5! I Love it! I swear, I wish I knew how to code! I would love it so much to add your images on to our site!!

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
You are too cool Smiles! I hope you are still smiling my friend. :)

Every day, man..........EVERY DAY!!

Right on! Thank you!
You know, I think there was a gratitude thread or of some sort before :D
My biggest love on ECF is You guys! Did you know that we have the fewest deleted posts in ECF history? I'm not sure where the statistics are located anymore but I think we have 2 in existence and one of them was done by a mod and oh yes we argued over it :laugh:

Well..........Got a new one now!! And it doesn't surprise me that y'all have the fewest deleted. Y'all are straight up people and with the high quality of your products and excellence in service............WHO'S COMPLAINING??

Omg J5! I Love it! I swear, I wish I knew how to code! I would love it so much to add your images on to our site!!

I 2nd this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread