Big clouds with an ego twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
Never tried it with a CE4, but the PT isn't a rebuildable in the classic sense of the word, you just replace the coils when they burn out, it's cheaper than replacing the CE4 too. You can rebuild the PT heads, but by no means do you have to wrap your own, they come in 1.8/2.2/2.5ohm standard. I'm running a 2.5ohm on a Vision Spinner at 4.1v and blowing a cloud that engulfs my 24" monitor, juice is 70/30 or 60/40, I can't remember off the top of my head as it's old stock, DIY, and unlabeled except for nic strength.

Emilios

Oct 30, 2013
Farmingdale, NY, USA
Hiya. I am new to vaping as well and have an ego twist using a clearomizer.

First, I suggest you read this post out, very informative: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-library/337017-inhalation-technique-e-cigarette.html

Second, I was able to make big clouds. It also depends on the liquid I guess, but what I did, was first take in the smoke into my mouth like a cigar, then I inhaled it and took more smoke in my mouth before exhaling.

I am also able to blow O's using this setup with an RBC Bottom Coil Clearomizer. I'm not very good at making nice O's yet, but if I inhale the smoke into my lungs I can't make them. Only if i pull it into my mouth.

Hope that made sense, its late and I'm half asleep hehe.

Okay thank you on my mechanical mod im running sub ohms and theres so much vapor and i love it but i hate carrying around the big bulky mech mod that leaks all over my pockets so if i can get an ego c twist with the protank and get decent clouds thatd be awesome

At least in my case, I got decent clouds no matter what setting I was on. Especially if I'd actually take decently long drags as opposed to a quickie. Everyone in here has really solid input though, so ultimately its going to be down to you. I'm just going off of my first, and only really non disposable set up experience. Im still fairly new to vaping, but I've had a decent experience with the listed equipment. Good luck with whatever you choose! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread