Kangertech t3s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this tank! I have been using the protank 2 on my magneto for a while and just switched to the t3s on an ego battery. I love this so much more! I get loads of clouds, more space for liquid, much more light weight and way smaller. I shop with nightowltraders on eBay. He carrys a only kangertech but is super friendly and honest. I highly recommend him.

LaziDaze

Jun 14, 2013
Carolinas
I love this tank! I have been using the protank 2 on my magneto for a while and just switched to the t3s on an ego battery. I love this so much more! I get loads of clouds, more space for liquid, much more light weight and way smaller. I shop with nightowltraders on eBay. He carrys a only kangertech but is super friendly and honest. I highly recommend him.

I agree 1000% - to me the Kanger T3S on an ego battery is the nirvana of vaping. Great vape, low price and low maintenance.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Super easy to rebuild too. I miss mine. The center air shaft broke off when I was cleaning juice of the treads one day. Be careful that plastic is fragile I guess.

That sounds like the T3 rather than the T3S. The T3S has a removable coil head, similar to the Protank and Evod. You can buy a base that converts the T3 into a T3S. Check Mt. Baker and Discount Vapers to see if they have them in stock.

Or, are you talking about the center air shaft that goes from the drip tip mouthpiece down to where the coil sits? That would be a fatal injury, I suppose. (to the tank, not the user)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread