RDA Big dripper clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
I'll keep it short and sweet until I get in a few days with this thing but WOW!
Got a clone on ebay for $40, received it today, used the micro coils provided (28 g 12wraps @ 5/64 mandrel) and wicked with cellucotton.

Filled to the brim (5+ml)

Massive clouds, easy build, no leaks, plumber action is flawless and great,great flavor.

Unfreakin believable IMO.

I'll report back later with tear down and rebuild after I go through these coils.
Some pics not great but you get an idea of size at least. Next to 4nine btw
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not sure what others are saying about the build quality being suspect, but mine is top notch and tolerances are great.
It has the same size cyclops air holes as the mephisto (edit: bigger than plume veil/smaller than mephisto). it vapes as good if not better than any of my drippers. Including my 454 and plume veil.

Last edited:

vibaka

Apr 21, 2014
Mississippi
I've got a V1 from a seller on ebay that I preordered from. Unfortunately it came with a missing post screw and there are no extras provided (and I have nothing that fits these posts), so i have no idea how it vapes. I do know that the pin on the bottom is a bit too recessed and I won't feel comfortable trying this on hybrid mods and the pin is not adjustable. The machining on mine just a bit rough around the edges.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
if you look at the air hole placement on the deck the holes are not oriented correctly. one set right beside the post, not good! I have one coming and, I hope its been corrected. 90% of all the clone pictures I can find are like this :( not sure how they could mess that up but they did :)

in reality though, if you're only running dual coils it shouldn't matter...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread