Big Thanks to ECF and it's Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birchi

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
SE Virginia
Howdy everyone. I just wanted to drop in and thank everyone in this community for the help I have received by lurking here the past few weeks.

Just quit the stinkies 21 days ago after 27 years of smoking. Like many, I tried a lot of alternatives including bad ecig's. I was finally able to make the switch with Blu (they do suck, but did get me to stop), picked up an eGo-C kit which I hated, put Kanger T3's on the eGo batteries and BINGO! Being the gear junkie that I am (in most things that I do) I also picked up an eVic at a semi-local Vape shop, which I think is fantastic.

I am honestly not sure if I would have been able to figure any of this out without the helpful folks from this forum. So many things require some level of fiddling!

Here's to you! :toast:

SPM3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
North Fort Myers, Florida
Congrats on quitting smoking and welcome to ECF!! :D

I started out with a basic, ego-style kit. Then moved up to a Vision Spinner, and got a rebuildable Stardust, a Vivi Nova, and a Kanger T3. Got my Vamo in the mail on monday, but waiting on the panasonic 18650 battery and charger I ordered. Yep, I think I am a fellow gear junkie too. :headbang:

Congrats again, and here is to all us gear junkies out there :toast:

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
I'm probably one of the least gear-..... types here.. but what I don't spend on the PV, I spend on custom glass tanks and on juice. Welcome to the fold, and be proud of yourself... leaving cigarettes behind was the best decision you could ever make. (I know... I can breathe and smell again, about a year later, and I can do half marathons now where I used to huff and puff after a quarter mile of fast-paced walking.) :)

Birchi

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
SE Virginia
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Maybe we need a gear junkie forum :2cool:

(I know... I can breathe and smell again, about a year later, and I can do half marathons now where I used to huff and puff after a quarter mile of fast-paced walking.) :)

Yes, yes, yes. I am with you, after only three weeks I am much less winded doing strenuous things and I no longer wheeze. Cigs were killing me.

Brownz

Dec 15, 2012
Australia
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Maybe we need a gear junkie forum :2cool:

Yes, yes, yes. I am with you, after only three weeks I am much less winded doing strenuous things and I no longer wheeze. Cigs were killing me.

Agreed! Cigarettes where killing me also!
I was in Malaysia afew months ago! I could smoke any where I liked!
I smoked over three cartons plus cigars over the ten days I was in the country! I noticed a provari on one guy at the tourney ask afew questions and that was that!
I got back and just decided that it was time to give up! I got myself a eGo starter kit and some Johnson Creek Tennesse cured 12mg I Vaped for a week or so! Then a friend of mine gave me a Book "The Easyway" By Allen Carr. Once i got ten pages into the book i put the eGo down because it had nicotine in the juice!
I then ordered zero nicotine juice and i haven't looked back!

Morticia Locke

Jan 28, 2013
Stafford UK
"Then a friend of mine gave me a Book "The Easyway" By Allen Carr. Once i got ten pages into the book i put the eGo down because it had nicotine in the juice! "

I read that book years ago and it is a great one for hooking the rebel in us but sadly I could not give up. Well done for using zero nicotine and maybe in the future I might try it, but for now on day 10 of vaping I am sticking to the drug for a while...too soon for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread