Status
Not open for further replies.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I have to agree with elfstone. Blu will tell you that only their stuff will fit their batteries. I don't have one so I can't say if they are 510 or not but I'm sure someone will jump in here and tell you.

Yes, they were bought out by BT. I feel like it's dooms day for us vapers. Makes me wonder what BT will add to their juices to make them more addictive like they do cigs.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
i emailed blu tonight to ask if their 510 thread meant i could use their cartridges on my current 510 e cig. the response was: "blu is for blu", which i took to mean "no". this seemed odd, so i check the forum and read that a major tobacco company had bought Blu. so maybe Blu, now being big tobacco, could be lying to me about that?

That's an odd strategy.

V2 will sell you adapters so you can use V2 cartos on most any battery, but not adapters to use any other carto on their batteries. You see where the recurring sales are?

Cartos$$$$!

Last edited:

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
I have to agree with elfstone. Blu will tell you that only their stuff will fit their batteries. I don't have one so I can't say if they are 510 or not but I'm sure someone will jump in here and tell you.

Yes, they were bought out by BT. I feel like it's dooms day for us vapers. Makes me wonder what BT will add to their juices to make them more addictive like they do cigs.

Maybe they will have shinier mods!

That seems to have a lot of vapers addicted!

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com

Screw Blu for selling out. That's why I endorse KGOs. Power to the people!

Ejuice addictive additives? OH HEYLL NO!!! That's why every vaper should know how to DIY and have the equipment to do so. I'm not going to discourage anyone else from buying commercial ejuice (especially AMERICAN made ejuice), but what I can say is that I personally have only vaped 35ml of commercial ejuice and my DIY is better, at least for me. Plus when I run out, no sweat, time to mix! Costs me around 30 cents a day on average to vape (2.5-3ml a day). WIN. I've vaped about 5-6x more DIY than commercial ejuice. And, by the gods, I know what goes in it!

Forkeh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
California

Lorillard if you want to get specific. Makers of Newports and Kents.

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
i emailed blu tonight to ask if their 510 thread meant i could use their cartridges on my current 510 e cig. the response was: "blu is for blu", which i took to mean "no". this seemed odd, so i check the forum and read that a major tobacco company had bought Blu. so maybe Blu, now being big tobacco, could be lying to me about that?
Hi Susan
I have leftover blu cartos that I use with my kgo (510 thread). Yes they fit just fine. The vape isn't the greatest, so I keep them for emergencies when I'm waiting for a new shipment of juice to arrive. Normally I use Boge LR 2.0 cartos with my kgo
Welcome to ECF

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Hi Susan
I have leftover blu cartos that I use with my kgo (510 thread). Yes they fit just fine. The vape isn't the greatest, so I keep them for emergencies when I'm waiting for a new shipment of juice to arrive. Normally I use Boge LR 2.0 cartos with my kgo
Welcome to ECF
The Blu Cartos work just fine on my Kgo. They're about 2.5 ohm so it's a mild vape.

My take is that Blu is in the business to make $$$. They want to sell their own product line and don't want to make any claims or take responsibility for any other manufacturer's product. Hence the "Blu is for Blu" company line.

The only thing "special" about Blu carto's is the fine exclusive "Johnson Creek" liquid. Even Johnson Creek can't sell the same flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread