Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Hi all
I'm brand new to this forum.
Been vaping since early 2016 and immediately fell down the rabbit hole. You know.
Anyway - does anybody think the Vapeshell has any competition for best BB bridge?

I kind of thought you would have received a few real responses to your question by now. I held off because my opinion of it is kind of in the minority. It really depends on your vaping style as to weather it will work for you. It was built for low OHM's and high wattage vaping (DL), and they tried to make it also to work for High OHM's and low wattage vaping (MTL). It has huge juice flow holes in the bottom of the atty, that can't be reduced, so it does not work very good for MTL, it just ends up leaking all over the inside of the box, so even with the air flow reducers, it does not work for me, and I ended up giving up on it. If you are a DL vaper it is reported to be one of the best. There is another one that I have wanted to try, but I have not had the opportunity to order one yet. It is a very similar design. Just my :2c: Good luck. :)

Crossbow MTL by SVT

KAS

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome to the friendly bunch :)

And the rabbit hole :D I love my BB's and the vapeshell is hands down my favourite RBA all though there's not much in it between the other RBA's. I started vaping in 2013 but only got into the BB recently and wondered why I hadn't tried it before.

There's a thread here for the authentic.....

~The Billet BoX~

And one for the SXK clone here.....

SXK Billet box...

I have both :)

You may also like the shinyitus thread but beware we'll make you buy new gear :lol:

Shinyitis Support Group

See you around :thumbs:

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia

And the rabbit hole :D I love my BB's and the vapeshell is hands down my favourite RBA all though there's not much in it between the other RBA's. I started vaping in 2013 but only got into the BB recently and wondered why I hadn't tried it before.

~The Billet BoX~

SXK Billet box...

You may also like the shinyitus thread but beware we'll make you buy new gear :lol:

Shinyitis Support Group

~The Billet BoX~

SXK Billet box...

Shinyitis Support Group

~The Billet BoX~

SXK Billet box...

Shinyitis Support Group

I kind of thought you would have received a few real responses to your question by now. I held off because my opinion of it is kind of in the minority. It really depends on your vaping style as to weather it will work for you. It was built for low OHM's and high wattage vaping (DL), and they tried to make it also to work for High OHM's and low wattage vaping (MTL). It has huge juice flow holes in the bottom of the atty, that can't be reduced, so it does not work very good for MTL, it just ends up leaking all over the inside of the box, so even with the air flow reducers, it does not work for me, and I ended up giving up on it. If you are a DL vaper it is reported to be one of the best. There is another one that I have wanted to try, but I have not had the opportunity to order one yet. It is a very similar design. Just my :2c: Good luck. :)

Crossbow MTL by SVT

KAS
Thanks Kas
I'm using my BB for direct lung vaping.
Loving the Vapeshell for that

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia

~The Billet BoX~

SXK Billet box...

Shinyitis Support Group

Hi Charlie 1465.
I've got the authentic rev 4b 60 and the 70 watt SXK clone. The clone reads resistance a bit high and doesn't feel as beautifully smooth as the real one but it's ok for a beater.
Will check out Shinyitis. Thanks

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Welcome to the forum.

Regarding your question, like everything vape, it's personal. I'm in the very small minority who still thinks the original Billet Bridge (BVC coils) is the best option for a BB, but I gave up trying new stuff (for it) a long time ago.

The bottom line is that what works best for you is probably best for you. Same with me, and that guy over there, and the girl over here, and-and-and... ;)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Hi Charlie 1465.
I've got the authentic rev 4b 60 and the 70 watt SXK clone. The clone reads resistance a bit high and doesn't feel as beautifully smooth as the real one but it's ok for a beater.
Will check out Shinyitis. Thanks

Yes, me too I have a melange of authentic and copies. It's better to get the copy with the DNA chip because it's that that's giving the lovely smooth vape...I shouldn't say it really but there's hardly a difference in vape quality IMO :)

Don't forget to go to your account and put your location in and then peeps can target their answers to the correct locality....see you over on the shiny thread :)

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Welcome, if only because I get to call you Pigs. PIIIIIGS!

I have no idea but welcome to ECF and I hope you have fun.

Anna

Crossbow MTL by SVT

KAS
Yeah I'm a DL guy. Tried so many times on so many devices to like MTL but it's just not my thing. Maybe one day it'll click cause I actually like the concept. Relaxed.

Anyway I've just got new glass for my boxxer clone so can finally use it. Leaks like a ....... so far ( even with nature vapes idea of plumbers tape) but the flavour is stupidly good. 0.4 ohms and 42 watts on the BB! Scandalous!!

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Anise for my type of vaping they just work so well. Single coil rebuildable at 25 - 40 watts. They look great, are built to last and feel great in the hand. You can customize them and there are stacks of after market coil bridges and rbas to play with. Hold about 3 - 5 ml of juice (depending on your bridge) and the revision 4B version has a DNA 60 chip driving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread