Status
Not open for further replies.

Strings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
Manitowoc WI USA
Hmmm... my wife and I have been together since '96 or so? Kinda lose track

I sluffed off all last week, so today I had to run like a maniac (including shopping for MIL and wife, building a bowstand for FIL, build the lasagna for tomorrow, make more sauce for the Starbucks lasagna for the 25th)...

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
She didn't say anything about it working...

Well, you'd never know it, to hear us bicker sometimes, but it works just fine -- neither of us can imagine anyone else putting up with either of us for this long, and we are both amazed and grateful that someone has. :D

Tonight in the truck, I sensed he was about to say he didn't care for the smell of my vape, and I was all ready to offer to put it someplace he probably wouldn't like it, but whaddya know... he just sniffed, and didn't say a word. :D I think he's finally housebroken. Or just sufficiently married, and so happy I no longer puff out toxic ashtray with every breath, he doesn't want to mess that up whatsoever. :D

Andria

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
FirebaldSanta-too_zpsd3367260.jpg

Purrrrrrrrrrfect, S5, thank you!

Enjoy the Hollerday, everyone. Hoping you all @vapehappy...

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hey beckdg. Yeah, we've been following that since the git-go. Idunno... I'm not stopping use of them, at least not yet.

MIGHT it be true? Sure. IS it true? Like I said, Idunno.

If absolutely indisputable proof comes out that it is true, yes, I'll probably switch. But that's going to take much more than what I've seen so far to convince me. And yes, I've been keeping up with it.

At this exact moment I know just two things:

1. They are the best things I've ever used, by far and not-even-close, and -
2. I'm still not smoking.

If you're concerned I would recommend you stop using them, without any hesitation whatsoever. I am not (concerned), at least not for now. Especially when considering the options. Those options of which I'm absolutely confident only one is unquestionably safe; quitting altogether.

That day may indeed come for me. But that day is not today.

Vapin' on. :vapor:

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Well, you'd never know it, to hear us bicker sometimes, but it works just fine -- neither of us can imagine anyone else putting up with either of us for this long, and we are both amazed and grateful that someone has. :D

Tonight in the truck, I sensed he was about to say he didn't care for the smell of my vape, and I was all ready to offer to put it someplace he probably wouldn't like it, but whaddya know... he just sniffed, and didn't say a word. :D I think he's finally housebroken. Or just sufficiently married, and so happy I no longer puff out toxic ashtray with every breath, he doesn't want to mess that up whatsoever. :D

Andria

My wonderful wife is wonderful for many reasons, from putting up with me, to being nice and caring to everyone around her. She is (kidding aside) my best friend, and I wish I had met her younger in life than only 12yrs ago.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
My wonderful wife is wonderful for many reasons, from putting up with me, to being nice and caring to everyone around her. She is (kidding aside) my best friend, and I wish I had met her younger in life than only 12yrs ago.

We're best friends too, and had been for some time before things got... hmm.. romantic. :D But if we'd met earlier in life, we probably wouldn't have worked; we both had to learn a lot from our previous marriages to make either of us marriage-material at all. :D

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
We don't have any of those around here... too far from the ocean. We DO have some ginormous Great Horned Owls, though! :D Yhat's why we had to start bringing in our kitty at dusk, don't want her to become an owl treat! :D

I saw a thing online recently, where some peregrine falcons forced a Great Horned Owl down to Lake Michigan. We need some of those around here! I've seen red-tailed hawks and golden eagles around here, but no falcons.

Andria

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
We don't have any of those around here... too far from the ocean. We DO have some ginormous Great Horned Owls, though! :D Yhat's why we had to start bringing in our kitty at dusk, don't want her to become an owl treat! :D

I saw a thing online recently, where some peregrine falcons forced a Great Horned Owl down to Lake Michigan. We need some of those around here! I've seen red-tailed hawks and golden eagles around here, but no falcons.

Andria
Well I meant these Seahawks
large.png

And these Cardinal,
azcardinals.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread