Not open for further replies.

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
Hi ,

Was an active member for quite a while. Gave away all my vaping gear apart from two billet box mods. A 2015 and 2017.

I've dusted them off. Bought some eLiquid from old Old faithful halo.

What are people running in their BB? I've got a box of 510 cartomizers. Should I look at something else ?

I've been on nic gum for the past few years..and need to get off it. So back to vaping ..thanks for the help.

I noticed since I gave vaping away reos mods has closed. And nic salts are now an option..how quickly things change .

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Hi ,

Was an active member for quite a while. Gave away all my vaping gear apart from two billet box mods. A 2015 and 2017.

I've dusted them off. Bought some eLiquid from old Old faithful halo.

What are people running in their BB? I've got a box of 510 cartomizers. Should I look at something else ?

I've been on nic gum for the past few years..and need to get off it. So back to vaping ..thanks for the help.

I noticed since I gave vaping away reos mods has closed. And nic salts are now an option..how quickly things change .
If you want a modern replacement for a Reo, look into the Signature SQ. Milled from quality aluminum, built super solid, tolerances are phenomenal, and it is revered as the hardest hitting mech squonk since it has very low voltage drop. Plus they look sexy as hell, which never hurts.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Atmizoo do some very nice atomisers, at the moment I'm trying to get a clone Tripod (Ulton) to work for DTL and encountering wicking issues.

But it does produce great flavour.

But if you look around, you can find clone/copy vapeshell's at reasonable prices. Atmizoo is of course one to look for and Haku engineering is another.

But if you do get a clone, they will need a dammed good cleaning due to machining oil contamination. It gets everywhere.

Reactions: azzaman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread