Birthday present. Wizman Puff Boy mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_Boy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2019
I was watching Jai Hazes video this morning and he was doing a review on a Wizman Puff Boy mod that looks like an old GameBoy that I had when I was a kid.
606E64A4-FBA8-4E8C-B47A-13A0105A7E22.jpeg

I sent my mother a picture of it and we where just having a nostalgic conversation about the GameBoy.

I got to love my mother, she went and ordered me one for my birthday. Even though I didn’t ask for one lol.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I was watching Jai Hazes video this morning and he was doing a review on a Wizman Puff Boy mod that looks like an old GameBoy that I had when I was a kid.
View attachment 833833
I sent my mother a picture of it and we where just having a nostalgic conversation about the GameBoy.

I got to love my mother, she went and ordered me one for my birthday. Even though I didn’t ask for one lol.

Well that's nice. Which color will you be getting? The transparent green looks quite cool.

Reactions: Del_Boy

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
And whats wrong with liver and onions?:D
Liver is one of those hard to cook well foods. It’s a bit like egg plant that way. If it’s not done just right it’s awful. It’s so hard to cook well that a lot of people won’t eat it because they’ve had it done badly just once.

With liver part of it is the smell. It doesn’t have to smell bad, but an imperfectly cooked liver can smell awful.
To make it more difficult it requires really high heat which means precise timing, and it’s not possible on all stoves. Any electric stove, really.

So basically a lot of people think it’s unbearably awful, even though it doesn’t have to be that way.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Liver is one of those hard to cook well foods. It’s a bit like egg plant that way. If it’s not done just right it’s awful. It’s so hard to cook well that a lot of people won’t eat it because they’ve had it done badly just once.

With liver part of it is the smell. It doesn’t have to smell bad, but an imperfectly cooked liver can smell awful.
To make it more difficult it requires really high heat which means precise timing, and it’s not possible on all stoves. Any electric stove, really.

So basically a lot of people think it’s unbearably awful, even though it doesn’t have to be that way.
Liver an onion flavor vape? Hmmm? Nahh?

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada

Enough garlic and it's always smells great :w00t:

I think it's a love it or hate it thing. I actually like the smell/flavor of liver, however it's cooked. As long as it's not under or over cooked, I'm a happy camper. My dog agrees :cool:

• Optimistic
Reactions: Eskie

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Enough garlic and it's always smells great :w00t:

I think it's a love it or hate it thing. I actually like the smell/flavor of liver, however it's cooked. As long as it's not under or over cooked, I'm a happy camper. My dog agrees :cool:
Chicken livers an gravy. Now there is a feast lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread