• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bit of a Newbie here.. What is your preferred E-Cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

May 23, 2009
Bracknell, Berks
I'm a noob as well, having only had my PV for about a week and a half. Like you, I can't afford to go buying loads of different flavours, but so far I'm loving the Lemon flavour from TECC and the Cola flavoured one from e-cigs.co.uk

Still can't believe how easily I've swapped from analogs onto the PV!!!

I know its amazing i love my e-cig.

what juice do you prefer? How much have you been through of the juice you have got?

I cant believe knowhere does tester bottles and i think if they did they would make an absolute killing...

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
Your namesake at Electronic Cigarette | Free Yourself... | e-cigs Welcome used to do trial sizes and I thought he was due to get them in again. Like TW/TECC he is a top supplier in the UK, you could use his Contact on his site.

There's a HUGE thread in this forum somewhere on making your own juice - headed up by stiff warnings about handling nicotine 8-o

Simon, it would be helpful if you could go into User CP and enter your location, so that when you go a-wandering around the whole forum your fellow members will know what country you're based in and answer appropriately :)

See ya round!

scylla

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
I know someone who uses Swan extra slim filters and rates them highly, but it's not with your model, Starlight. I think she uses the Mini 901.
Sorry to be late, haven't been able to do much lately...

Thanks, Scylla, I might try those! Having said that the fluval seemed to work, I'm now not so sure after a few days of trying it... :(. Either that, or the EVO/Pilot atomisers - which haven't been used that much as I alternated between so many - didn't like being cleaned with water and/or cola and are just not working well. Or maybe it's just me, having got used to the lovely thick smooth vapour the Penstyle and 901 give by comparison ;)

For those interested in making their own flavours and mixes, the sub-forum for it is here - DIY Liquid buried in the "Tips and Tricks" forum.

E-Cigs.co.uk still do samples but only in 0 mg nic and now in the old larger 15 ml bottles. They also do a 0 mg sample pack of several flavours in 5 ml bottles.

Both SmokeJuice and iVapour do Janty liquids which come in 10 ml bottles. SmokeJuice is a bit low on stock but has a larger selection than iVapour. Alternatively, you can order any of the Janty liquids from Janty in Holland, where there's pretty much the full range of Janty liquids in all strengths.

Happy tasting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread