BLACK FIRE by FLAVOURART

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Good Lord Almighty!! This is the best tobacco vape I ever had, and I've done just about everything to make it work. On its own it's fantastic.. SMOKY it is..Finally!! Then there is a sweet spot on caramel at the end.. Incredible taste for me.. Not for the timid who doesn't care for the taste of smoke.. I love it.. I made it at 3%. Woody, smoky, and slightly sweet..:)

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Sounds interesting! I will have to put it on my list. Is it a new flavor? I never seen it offered.
I think it is a new one. I was browsing on the Flavourart site last week and I usually shop at ecigexpress, and they didn't have it. I looked for reviews. The only luck I had was in Italian. Then I checked at onestopdiy and they had it.

VShe

Jul 27, 2011
East Coast OZ
Good Lord Almighty!! This is the best tobacco vape I ever had, and I've done just about everything to make it work. On its own it's fantastic.. SMOKY it is..Finally!! Then there is a sweet spot on caramel at the end.. Incredible taste for me.. Not for the timid who doesn't care for the taste of smoke.. I love it.. I made it at 3% :)

I also came across that one a few days ago, but couldn't find any opinions about it. So, thanks for heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread