Black Kayfun v3.1 ES Clone Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I bought the above mentioned clone from fasttech (probably my first mistake, I know) and when I got the mod, coiled it and put it on my chana modz it wouldnt fire due to an apparent short. I saw a small burr on the center pin and sanded it off thinking it was causing a short some how-still didn't work. After that I just left it alone, and then screwed in reallyyyy tightly into my box mod and it miraculously worked!

However the next day it randomly shorted again in the middle of me vaping, so I adjusted the length of the center pin thinking that could be the problem, popped it back in and it fired successfully. It randomly stopped working again and I cant figure it out.

Could it be that the black pvd coating on the deck is causing an issue in the shorting?
Did I just get a dud from FT?

Should I just get a fogger v4 from angelcigs isntead??? Any help would be appreciated

$25.52 Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer Kit (4.5ml) - stainless steel / PVD coating at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping - link to the kayfun clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread