Blackcell Batteries Introduction - Dual Ventilation System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famovape_Mira

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 15, 2019
www.famovape.com
In the vape life, we need good 18650 batteries to help we enjoy the process. The 18650 batteries are rechargeable Li-Ion batteries which will help empower our vaping unit and help it works at the right level for as much time as we need it. :thumbs:

WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT BLACKCELL?
Blackcell is a company that creates 18650 batteries solely for the vaping industry. These batteries are created to last for a very long time. They are efficient, durable, and reliable, but at the same time quite innovative too. In fact, here, you will get a tremendous dual ventilation system. What this does is it helps to keep the heat under control even if the C rate and capacity are very high at any time.

Some Blackcell 18650 batteries also have a graphene composite. This is designed to help everything stay together and work seamlessly without any downsides. There are situations when a vaping battery will discharge super fast, so that’s what you want to avoid. Thankfully, there’s a second cap on these batteries that opens and releases the pressure whenever problems appear.

blackcell-blog-2.jpg

STELLAR BOTTOM SAFETY VALVE
Blackcell is the only vape batteries manufacturer that has such a system. What this does is whenever the battery short circuits and the temperatures rises, then the valve goes out right away. It’s crucial to do this because it prevents the explosion and in the end it’s something you really want to avoid as much as you can.

Blackcell-blog-4.jpg

Famovape is Blackcell's global exclusive distributor:lol:. Check more Blackcell info here: blackcell batteries

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

Famovape_Mira

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 15, 2019
www.famovape.com

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Blackcell is the only vape batteries manufacturer that has such a system. What this does is whenever the battery short circuits and the temperatures rises, then the valve goes out right away. It’s crucial to do this because it prevents the explosion and in the end it’s something you really want to avoid as much as you can.

The bottom vent has been available in cells from the major manufacturers though for a couple of years, like the VTC5D if I remember correctly. True, they aren’t called vaping batteries, but that bottom vent has been around for a while.

One thing to keep in mind is the type of mod using a bottom vent cell. Is the bottom contact pressed hard up against the bottom vent? Can the vent open properly if it needs to? I don’t know if this is a concern or not but it’s a question I have. Blackcell, what have your tests shown?

The top vent is not interfered with if the top contact presses down hard against the battery though as the venting is done from the slots below the top contact.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Blackcell is the only vape batteries manufacturer that has such a system.
    The bottom vent has been available in cells from the major manufacturers though for a couple of years..
    :blink:o_O:confused::blink:

ETA: I could care less about what papers or test reports the manufacturer provides. I am interested in what a third party, non-biased (hint, hint @Mooch) tester would come up with..

Last edited:
    • Agree
    Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    This is interesting, the insurance policy certificate for BlackCell.
    https://img.staticdj.com/aac4c3fa5fcd245a41f6383fa4838770.png

1: Certificate number is 00000000-0

2: Certificate holder is Proof Of Insurance

3: Signature seems off, as it looks like a digital edit and not a real signature done by hand

4: Document should be 2 pages long and can be easily sourced online, Google acord 25

As the old saying goes. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    AFAIK all lithium batteries can vent a thermal release. This is what battery safety is: It is end user knowledge of how to prevent thermal release. This claim is no more than a gimmick like the new car blind-spot indicators or early collision detection systems. It prevents no damage from true ignorance. BTW, what's the mark-up in cost for the ineffective "safety" feature? Send me a few cells for review. I bet I can cause a pretty lithium fire just by exceeding the CDR, regardless of the "valve" LOL!

It is inherently irresponsible business to imply safety in a product that does not provide the margin of safety claimed. That would be like Ford Motor Company claiming to build a crash-proof car.

Famovape_Mira

Unregistered Supplier
    Jul 15, 2019
    www.famovape.com
    • Creative
    Reactions: Izan

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Status