Blank 510 carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Opus...i just cant bring myself to pay the same for empty as full...they are only a few peenies less empty???? unless im crazy i cant find a supplier that sells authentic 510 carts for less..So i figured I would just get the full ones for the same price almost...Allthough I fill them almost immediatley any way, ifigure at least your getting SOME liquid...Not much but some...I guess I could order some if people really prefer empty ones...i posted this a while back and no one responded for the empties...

anti-socialite

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Hey Opus...i just cant bring myself to pay the same for empty as full...they are only a few peenies less empty???? unless im crazy i cant find a supplier that sells authentic 510 carts for less..So i figured I would just get the full ones for the same price almost...Allthough I fill them almost immediatley any way, ifigure at least your getting SOME liquid...Not much but some...I guess I could order some if people really prefer empty ones...i posted this a while back and no one responded for the empties...

Don't mind ordering the pre-filled ones if they come in the flavor I want, one thing I would like though was if there was an option to choose which style... ie flat or round

anti-socialite

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Big ol' bump for this.

Don't mind if they're pre-filled or not (the price is right either way), but would like to acquire some flat tips.

There used to be an option menu, but now that's gone. Are flat tips OOS?

Keep up the good work Drew. :thumbs:

I ordered just before the shenanigans w/ Paypal, and was delivered last monday... Got the flat tips filled w/ ryu-4... I just specified flat tips in the special instructions section

Generic

Jul 16, 2009
I recently got a pack of 555 flavored flat-tip carts from Drew. they were actually pretty tasty- didn't taste like 555 (to me) but good nonetheless. Used 'em up, washed 'em out, and fill 'em with whatever.

BTW- Drew- thank you for the FAST and ACCURATE fulfillment of my order and thank you very much for the extras you threw in. Very generous of you :)

I've recommended a couple friends to you and will continue to do so in the future.

-Generic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread