Low Resistance 510 Blank Cartomizers at NHALER!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Drew
Thanks for letting me sample on of the LR Carts, so far for me the best cartimozers that I have tried, amazing vapor with these right from the start. I have found others that I have ordered take a while to get started and then they don't put out as much vapor or smoke as well.
These LR Carts are amazing, Pink, Ok I guess I will be ordering some.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
These cartos hold up fine, of course being low resistance you will have to fill them more and keep them wetter and thats the trick with all LR equipment to make it last and not burn up, otherwise go HV in my opinion, but these things Rock I have been using LR's for about 3 weeks now and havent burned one out as a matter of fact,, so there good cause I chain vape em, its good to drip a few drops in them every once in a while and with the soft top cap its really simple, I also just take off my top cap and punch a small hole in the condom and use that as a top cap, this way I can remove it and drip in it to keep it wet.!!!

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
I thank You very Much for your quick answers Drew. I just love that lol even though I am a impatient bugger LOL. I already order some to try hehehe.

I am happy to hear they are 1.8 though and why when they hit the web site I hadn't ordered them before. I had to get pink!!! No silver -didn't want black to mix with my other black ones. snif sniff no silver gonna have to tear off the covering again (senses the ladies that love pink- are going UGHHHHHHHH hehe)

FYI on drip tips I would have really liked to get a 801 silver one lol but nose was out of joint not getting a discount just cause I wanted a 510 one too lol. I am such a picky little shopper. So, I just ordered 2.

On a side note..I do not know how come you got so many customers hording those silver Magnum bats..I have had a classified up for weeks trying to try a used one and no bites! Not a nibble nothing crickets! Dang at 440mah I thought I would at least get someone willing to give one up lol. Curiouser and Curiouser even a 2-tone precise comes up in classifieds every so often- but no magnums?? come on someone break out lol guess not being able to try one first is not an option -will give it a little more time..440 mah people what ya hanging on to it for with an xhaler ..give it up to me!! Oh dang me and my curiousity!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Hey Drew whats with these newer 2nd generation cartomizers im seeing with no filler in them that some USA company is supposed to get the only rights to sell them, im thinking they might ne really good at 6v or hv since there is no filler they will never have a burnt taste is what im thinking and more like a dripping taste instead as well. whats the low down buddy help a brotha out here ???

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Yyeah , Badkolo beat ya to the punch...I havent seen them and have seen the post about them and dont really deal with the company that is claiming to have them...In fact I am sure they are not a legit factory and are lik many other "manufacturers" in China that are merely resellers posing as factories...Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread